+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hypothetically speaking

Hypothetically speaking

Say we lose the next three and Sully, with Gold and Lady GaGa in agreement pull the plug on the Dudley Dinosaur.

Who would you want ?

Out of work...Pulis, offering much the same but probably a bit more in the way of a game plan.

Or a more forward thinking manager. There's a lot to choose from.

Hoddle, allegedly on good terms with Gold. Sean Dyche or Eddie Howe who'd possibly relish the challenge but there'd be compensation involved.

Bilic, the same, Di Canio, not Sully's cup of tea, although both popular with the fans.

The sticking point for me, should results go against us isn't money.

It's the thought of Allardyce boasting to the media should things go t1ts-up that 'I told you so', and Sully would find that very hard to deal with.

If it were me I'd give Sam the three games. Less than two points and I'd say thanks but goodbye, but I haven't invested in the club. Either way it's a very tough decision.

But one that has to be taken sooner rather than later in any case. My own ch

re: Hypothetically speaking

Tim Sherwood was hung out to dry at Tottenham
    He didn't do that badly there in my opinion

Suit the two divs aswell ... In as much to say he wouldn't cost too much

Realistically, we aren't going to get anyone tok dynamic with the two old codgers like them running the show are we!

As I said NLS, I don't think it's the money. They've forked out millions as it is.

But I think they'd opt for Pulis, not because there'd be no compo. but they'd think he was a safe bet.

A defeat at Hull with Liverpool after that will start the stick or twist debate going again. British...I wouldn't be disappointed with Hoddle but I think he's settled at QPR. Foreign...Jurgen Klopp for me but that won't happen so whenever I see these regular posts I none the wiser but it will probably be Pulis for 'Keeping the club in the PL'.

Benitez.

His family still live in England and we can improve his Napoli wages who want rid of him following the mid-week Champions lg result.

Yes, good shout and I hadn't thought of him but I'm not sure it would be a good fit.

He's used to working with great players, not good ones.

Di Matteo, Sherwood, Billic, Rijkard...Garry Monk! Anyone! PLEASE!

YES would love Benitez

Quote Originally Posted by nz_bonzo
    YES would love Benitez
    I'm not sure if he still is, but Mark Curtis was Rafas agent. That would go down well with Sam

Quote Originally Posted by BillyDWhizz
    Di Matteo, Sherwood, Billic, Rijkard...Garry Monk! Anyone! PLEASE!
    But can any of those manager keep us safe Billy?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)