+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FFS!!

FFS!!

Broadfoot is this...

Pringle can't do that..

We need a £800,000 striker...

Angry people, please get over yourselves, are you real millers?

I am a big cyclist, i live in London and have done for many years. I don't have a dear bike, or dear gear, yet I have climbed most of the great climbs of the Tour De France and the Vuelta. I do it within the limitations of my life, with a young family, etc...Lots of people I know suddenly became big cyclists after the Olympics ? Tour De France with the latest gear etc...not sure whether they will love cycling when things in UK aren't so good...

I am so happy to be a Miller,we are on the up. Why are people so peeed off? Were they at Don Valley like I was? Let's support Steve and the club. He is a genius. Alternatively we could have Andy Scott...

re: FFS!!

Calm down mate it's only the usual post defeat over-reaction, give it a few days and all will be good with the world again.

I actually thought we played well, including Broadfoot, just wished he'd had at least 1 shot when he found himself deep in the penalty area with the ball at his feet, but hey-ho.

Wrong result but plenty of plus points in my opinion.

re: FFS!!

Quote Originally Posted by loyalmiller
    Calm down mate it's only the usual post defeat over-reaction, give it a few days and all will be good with the world again.

I actually thought we played well, including Broadfoot, just wished he'd had at least 1 shot when he found himself deep in the penalty area with the ball at his feet, but hey-ho.

Wrong result but plenty of plus points in my opinion.
    Correct, but some peoples reaction is no less irritating, when you consider that if we had won yesterday, which we could and should have, we would be equal points to Charlton in a playoff spot.
    It's one thing admitting it's going to be tough, we need to be patient, we shouldn't overspend etc, then when it does get tough, we start chucking insults at players who are giving their all for the team.
    When I read comments like Tony, get your cheque book out, I just despair, we are on a slow build, we don't want to go back to financial ruin.
    With TS, and SE we have our best chance