+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: not going against rochdale

re: not going against rochdale

[quote="alexmick" itself, in that we are unhappy with the way things are being handled right now and the lack of feedback that is being transmitted to those who really care about Crewe Alexandra.[/quote]

Thought the message was sent against Bolton?

Quote Originally Posted by "out0lunch" itself, in that we are unhappy with the way things are being handled right now and the lack of feedback that is being transmitted to those who really care about Crewe Alexandra.[/quote

Thought the message was sent against Bolton?
    If it was then the team replied, not the management. I was there and there was no 'protest'.
    I won't be there tonight as I have other things to do and a 150 mile return trip is not one of them. If we get a bit further then I'll go, but it is still, at this stage, the Tin Pot Paint Pot Trophy. If we win at Wembley it becomes the proper JPT. X-D

Out0lunch...

The message was sent against Bolton. However, perhaps the main protest for that one was the price of admission. We were quite prepared to go to that game before they announced the scandalous admission costs. Tonight there is very little incentive for the fans to return. The price is right, but the competition we are competing in, together with the way things are proceeding at the football club, are not enough to entice even the hardiest of supporter through the turnstiles.

Sorry not going,in protest more than anything,(also a long walk home or a taxi,more expense)
    The Alex is stagnating,not going anywhere,not signing anyone,same excuses as last year,empty promises.
    Had to go to Telford(vets)yesterday went past the Bucks Head,had a shock as their ground is much better than ours(don`t know if it was funded by the hotel complex built alongside it)

I could pay 6 quid to attend tonights match and like most here..Sod em! (;

Totally agree with other comments - Im a season ticket holder and I'm not going again - cannot justify doing at 30 mile round trip, car parking and paying extra to watch rubbish at times. Especially when he didn't even open the deadline window never mind go through it to get someone - says is all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12