+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: not going against rochdale

not going against rochdale

well ive seen over 1000 games at home -

missed 4 0r 5 since 1969 ALL comps

ive had enough

club is a joke now

board are inept or i cant print what i think about one due to libel -

players need players that have seen and done it - too many young players in team that arnt ready

you feed them in couple at a time - not half the team and some loanees that arnt much older and never played at football league level

were in a miss - players with no tempo - most dont know there jobs

dont start me on bloated staff and poor marketing

will be back for league -- hope im proved wrong and we pan rochdale out of sight

re: not going against rochdale

There will be around 1300 on Tuesday anyhow, another drubbing on the cards too!

It never did make sense playing kids from other clubs even PL ones. What we really needed was the more mature experienced players that were in the first team squad that weren't getting games. And there must be hundreds across the PL and CC but who would want to join a bottom L1 club?

Just to answer why we play the loanees more than our own etc? Wasn't that because that's a condition in their contract if fit? ie not to warm the bench?

We won't be there tomorrow either. The club really let us down with the Bolton pricing (although as I said previously, it could have been Bolton's fault as well), and because of that we will use the Rochdale game as a protest vote. Had the club had been fair with the loyal fans for the LC game, then we would have taken in both games no doubt.

4 of us aren't coming either. they don't come to see us when we're bad.

No apology for what happened at Swindon and Gillingham or any real recognition of the fans even being there - I'm not going.

Well I am going. Went for my ticket today. Asked them if they were going to pay me for attending the match.

They for some reason did not seem to be amused. Goodness me not only do we currently have a poor manager plus a poor team, we have a staff that lacks a sense of humour.

Really what chance have we got. Bet you that if our majestic Chairman had been there he would have dipped in his pocket and paid for my ticket.

Strange when I went for my ticket and asked when was KO, they said when can you get here.

Come on guys surely more reason to go when your team is down and show your support

Cannot blame anyone who is going tomorrow night and giving support to the "team". However, perhaps this is one occasion when the followers of the Alex can send a message to the "club" itself, in that we are unhappy with the way things are being handled right now and the lack of feedback that is being transmitted to those who really care about Crewe Alexandra.

There is one positive regarding the fixture between the Alex and Dale. The game is being played in the spirit that the Football League Trophy was initially formulated. An early start (7.30), in order that every one gets back home at a reasonable time. There is only one other early kick off tomorrow night. That match is at Boundary Park.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast