+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Derby board has got so bloody boring.

re: The Derby board has got so bloody boring.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryRam
    We had a strategy meeting and decided one was enough.
    If you've they've got them we all might also retire. Even Rattea doesn't come on now that our indebtedness has dropped sharply since Fawaz joined us and now is below yours. Still it's nice to know that you accept your position and are keeping a low profile. Don't worry since we are not bullies we will not milk it.[/quote]

I might get my Stenson out if things get rough round here.
    No sign of much resistance yet though.
    [/quote]

Stenson???

lol I'll get my mothers toy poodle then to even it up.[/quote]

You're obsessed with bloody dogs.. Is this one yellow as well?
    Perhaps a t-shirt?
    [/quote]

I've been playing with you up till yet.

Real dogs bite, remember that.

[IMG]http://

Donington's drinking partner Chilli still posts, buts that's all he does do still post. Give us a wave Chilli.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    We had a strategy meeting and decided one was enough.
    If you've they've got them we all might also retire. Even Rattea doesn't come on now that our indebtedness has dropped sharply since Fawaz joined us and now is below yours. Still it's nice to know that you accept your position and are keeping a low profile. Don't worry since we are not bullies we will not milk it.[/quote]

I might get my Stenson out if things get rough round here.
    No sign of much resistance yet though.
    [/quote]

Stenson???

lol I'll get my mothers toy poodle then to even it up.[/quote]

You're obsessed with bloody dogs.. Is this one yellow as well?
    Perhaps a t-shirt?
    [/quote]

I've been playing with you up til

basie me old mucker or should I say awks I missed your latest wind up. never one to shy away from telling you your a prat am I . so ere goes the derby board is fine perhaps you would like to stand
    for moderator as you did on here during your purges last year when you barred nearly everyone ? you should post more often on derby board we all enjoy your wit . by way how is your ward in the asylum these days. if your lonely tricky says he can pop round with his Alsatian for a bite . anyway mate im sure you will have to returns to your cell as its locking in time all best southern or southerly as you call me . I just love it . ps im going to city ground for the game any chance for a beer or two.

oh Es*** don't run yourself down mate . your not up to level of village idiot yet . anyway surly basie has made that position his own

only one **** on here basie well said mate though I think calling yourself an **** is too strong go and have a lay down .

Quote Originally Posted by southernram22
    basie me old mucker or should I say awks I missed your latest wind up. never one to shy away from telling you your a prat am I . so ere goes the derby board is fine perhaps you would like to stand
    for moderator as you did on here during your purges last year when you barred nearly everyone ? you should post more often on derby board we all enjoy your wit . by way how is your ward in the asylum these days. if your lonely tricky says he can pop round with his Alsatian for a bite . anyway mate im sure you will have to returns to your cell as its locking in time all best southern or southerly as you call me . I just love it . ps im going to city ground for the game any chance for a beer or two.
    ps im going to city ground for the game any chance for a beer or two.

If it was a saturday game southern i'd meet up for a pint or 10 after the game, shame cause we could of gone out in nottingham and got on it after that , anyway do t

Why do I get the feeling Es*** is trying to seduce Southern?

'Pity we could have had 1 or 10, gone out and the key phrase *got on it*'

Be careful Southern, Es*** hasn't been normal lately. 'Seeing ghosts, crying over SSN and lamenting about not getting it.'

He's so hard up, he'll take anything, even you!

Quote Originally Posted by southernram22
    Capital letters/Your,you're/question marks, punctuation/spelling

2/10 see me

Are you sure you're old enough for a beer Southy? lololol

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis
    Why do I get the feeling Es*** is trying to seduce Southern?

'Pity we could have had 1 or 10, gone out and the key phrase *got on it*'

Be careful Southern, Es*** hasn't been normal lately. 'Seeing ghosts, crying over SSN and lamenting about not getting it.'

He's so hard up, he'll take anything, even you!
    Two timing whore.i go out my way to sort him a ticket and he moves onto the next one at the drop of a hat.think I might keep the ticket now and make him sweat.***** tease.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast