+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Derby board has got so bloody boring.

re: The Derby board has got so bloody boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    basie me old mucker or should I say awks I missed your latest wind up. never one to shy away from telling you your a prat am I . so ere goes the derby board is fine perhaps you would like to stand
    for moderator as you did on here during your purges last year when you barred nearly everyone ? you should post more often on derby board we all enjoy your wit . by way how is your ward in the asylum these days. if your lonely tricky says he can pop round with his Alsatian for a bite . anyway mate im sure you will have to returns to your cell as its locking in time all best southern or southerly as you call me . I just love it . ps im going to city ground for the game any chance for a beer or two.
    Capital letters/Your,you're/question marks, punctuation/spelling

2/10 see me

Are you sure you're old enough for a beer Southy? lololol [/quote] this is a footy board not a battle

Quote Originally Posted by Polish_ForestMad
    Why do I get the feeling Es*** is trying to seduce Southern?

'Pity we could have had 1 or 10, gone out and the key phrase *got on it*'

Be careful Southern, Es*** hasn't been normal lately. 'Seeing ghosts, crying over SSN and lamenting about not getting it.'

He's so hard up, he'll take anything, even you!
    Two timing whore.i go out my way to sort him a ticket and he moves onto the next one at the drop of a hat.think I might keep the ticket now and make him sweat.***** tease.[/quote]

That's right mate. He'll treat you like ****e.

Though he does clock off at 5 lololol

Quote Originally Posted by Polish_ForestMad

Be careful Southern, Es*** hasn't been normal lately. 'Seeing ghosts, crying over SSN and lamenting about not getting it.'

Two timing whore.i go out my way to sort him a ticket and he moves onto the next one at the drop of a hat.think I might keep the ticket now and make him sweat.***** tease.[/quote] yeah i'm delighted with the ticket cheers mate, my wife aint shes got the right hump

As I tell my wife when she says I love football more than her "football was in my life before you came into it".she hates it when I say it but it's better and causes less hassle than saying yes.lol

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52

Two timing whore.i go out my way to sort him a ticket and he moves onto the next one at the drop of a hat.think I might keep the ticket now and make him sweat.***** tease.[/quote] yeah i'm delighted with the ticket cheers mate, my wife aint shes got the right hump [/quote]

She's got a hump?

Well you're not exactly perfect either Captain Slurry.

should the words Es*** and normal be used in the same sentence?

Blimey... One attack by us sheep shaggers and you lot are all falling apart. Infighting everywhere, marriage break ups.. Bitch fights.
    Love it... Are you lot Italian by any chance?? Except you of course Mr Polish.

It's only me and Southern by the way. Southern recon and you've bottled. No need to bring out the big guns from Derbyshire yet eh.

Tricky... Don't mess with the ANGRY...

- view external link

Quote Originally Posted by AngryRam
    Blimey... One attack by us sheep shaggers and you lot are all falling apart. Infighting everywhere, marriage break ups.. Bitch fights.
    Love it... Are you lot Italian by any chance?? Except you of course Mr Polish.

It's only me and Southern by the way. Southern recon and you've bottled. No need to bring out the big guns from Derbyshire yet eh.

Pmsl@ you Angry. I wish they was all as good as you and Southern.

Too many of your crew have vanished as of late. Your board is very dead, compared to a couple of months ago. We'd like to see you lot on here more please. Even the village idiot, that is UTR.(Just don't let him breed with Es***. We could end up with a super idiot, who may end up in parliament)

So like Rattys head. "all that glitters is bald"

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    basie me old mucker or should I say awks I missed your latest wind up. never one to shy away from telling you your a prat am I . so ere goes the derby board is fine perhaps you would like to stand
    for moderator as you did on here during your purges last year when you barred nearly everyone ? you should post more often on derby board we all enjoy your wit . by way how is your ward in the asylum these days. if your lonely tricky says he can pop round with his Alsatian for a bite . anyway mate im sure you will have to returns to your cell as its locking in time all best southern or southerly as you call me . I just love it . ps im going to city ground for the game any chance for a beer or two.
    Capital letters/Your,you're/question marks, punctuation/spelling

2/10 see me

Are you sure you're old enough for a beer Southy? lololol [/quote]

Es*** might just give him a sip o

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast