+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Nick Powell?

Nick Powell?

Apparently leaving MU for good it seems, knew
    He wouldn't make it there after Moyes arrived and now VG with his liking for bringing in loads of foreign based players, diff times but good luck to him wherever he goes, more than likely the Championship?

re: Nick Powell?

just seen him arriving at Leicester, apparently to sign on loan, so looks like you're wrong on both counts.

great opportunity for him ,Leicester already showing enough to suggest they can be competitive in the Premier League, Powell's future at United will surely be determined by the impact he makes with Leicester?

Quote Originally Posted by DGFG
    just seen him arriving at Leicester, apparently to sign on loan, so looks like you're wrong on both counts.

great opportunity for him ,Leicester already showing enough to suggest they can be competitive in the Premier League, Powell's future at United will surely be determined by the impact he makes with Leicester?
    It grieves me to say it, but this could be a brilliant move for Nick. Leicester, under Pearson, are playing good, passing, incisive and threatening football. Nick will find talented back up and support all over the pitch.
    And I totally agree with DGFG.

probably the opportnity that Nick has been waiting for - playing regularly at PL level.

A successful loan spell won't neccesarily guarantee forcing his way into the United squad, but it will almost certainly give him a good shot at a perminent move to a PL club.

Good luck to him

Quote Originally Posted by AlexLeicester

It grieves me to say it, but this could be a brilliant move for Nick. Leicester, under Pearson, are playing good, passing, incisive and threatening football. Nick will find talented back up and support all over the pitch.
    And I totally agree with DGFG.[/quote]

So are you going to be a regular at the King Power Stadium now AL?
    Living 12 miles away from Leicester, Powell's arrival does tempt me to go there sometimes if I can get a ticket.

Nick Powell?

Good Luck to Nick Powell, looks an ideal move for him.

A chance to impress either to LVG or any other suitors who may wish to buy him