+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Steve Evans record breaker?

Steve Evans record breaker?

From an Evans fan A genuine question. I remember league 2 days. I was astonished at the number of signings, certainly in the ****s. In league 1 same again, last season. This season,I may have lost count, but I think it's 16. Close to 50 signings in 3 seasons. is this a record for any manager in history.

In Steve we trust.

re: Steve Evans record breaker?

Quote Originally Posted by rojo
    From an Evans fan A genuine question. I remember league 2 days. I was astonished at the number of signings, certainly in the ****s. In league 1 same again, last season. This season,I may have lost count, but I think it's 16. Close to 50 signings in 3 seasons. is this a record for any manager in history.

In Steve we trust.

Thats a good one that...

Quote Originally Posted by rojo

In Steve we trust.

yep some up and downs with them,agard on a free and sells for a million,but pays £100k on worrall and hardly ever seen and left..!...that's the transfer gamble.!.

Yeh lot of signings but Evans is in a rush. He did not have the luxury of a good quality base of players and success was needed straight away.
    I hope we will survive this season then Evans can make more targeted signings to keep improving a good solid base of players and improve year on year.

Irrespective if he's brought in and shifted 100 players 'he's delivered'!!

The Chairman is happy with his bank balance and must still be in dream land seeing how he brought in someone everyone hated only to see his dreams come to fruition...

I'm behind the Gaffer all the way even though he sometimes frustrates me with his selections but eh...isn't that why he's the Gaffer?

And just how refreshing is it to see us involved in the transfer window whilst other local teams fans can only stand and stare (in amazement) as their team does nowt.

Oau and abb (just for Brin)