+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Players need to recharge?

Players need to recharge?

According to SD,the international callups could`nt have come at a better time,the players need a couple of days off to be with their families to recharge.
    What they want to do is more bloody training,god help them if they had to work 12 hour shifts 7 days a week,I bet posters on here have done that I know I have,and for less than what they earn. They really don`t know how lucky they are!!!!

re: Players need to recharge?

I played local football in my youth and really enjoyed playing Sat/Sun and a match midweek and that was after work as well.

I really despise that sort of excuse for players that ought to be as fit as they will ever be. Maybe they should cut out the gym work and practice on the Gresty Road pitch like they all used to before the emergence of top class facilities they could only dream about. Just another excuse for bad results. Maybe ask Fleetwood what's the answer?

Absolutely pathetic. Doesn't this usually get rolled out in march/April when they play sat/tues/sat?

Recharge???? 5 games into the season?????? :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/