+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Another Journalist Beheaded.

re: Another Journalist Beheaded.

Quote Originally Posted by bonzosbest74

Sorry Mate, I was at Texas Tonys BBQ

Now that sounds like a serious BBQ. . . . .I'm imagining sausages the size of marrows, turkey drumsticks and Brontosaurus burgers.

I think they certainly are representing Islam, the Sunnis are the largest Muslim group and the fact that they'ved themselves Islamic State shows what drives them. You could say that Catholicism, Protestants & Baptists are ideology's but they are not, they are most certainly Christians because they believe in worshipping God through Jesus and that the Bible is sacrosanct.

The Sunni's are Muslim because they believe in The Prophet, pray 5 times a day to Mecca and read the Koran. Don't mistake them for Moormen who have basically invented their own book to supplement the Bible and as such are not true Christians. IS are reading straight from the Koran and implementing it's most horrid parts, Sharia l

Quote Originally Posted by Taansend

Now that sounds like a serious BBQ. . . . .I'm imagining sausages the size of marrows, turkey drumsticks and Brontosaurus burgers.

I think they certainly are representing Islam, the Sunnis are the largest Muslim group and the fact that they'ved themselves Islamic State shows what drives them. You could say that Catholicism, Protestants & Baptists are ideology's but they are not, they are most certainly Christians because they believe in worshipping God through Jesus and that the Bible is sacrosanct.

The Sunni's are Muslim because they believe in The Prophet, pray 5 times a day to Mecca and read the Koran. Don't mistake them for Moormen who have basically invented their own book to supplement the Bible and as such are not true Christians. IS are reading straight from the Koran and

The Sunni's are Muslim because they believe in The Prophet, pray 5 times a day to Mecca and read the Koran. Don't mistake them for Moormen who have basically invented their own book to supplement the Bible and as such are not true Christians. IS are reading straight from the Koran and

On a separate note Tanz I switched on the US news channels late last night to get a view on what your compatriots were thinking about the latest beheading. I started off with CNN who were interviewing various people in a similar style to BBC, Sky and ITV and then I switched over to FOX and a programme called the O'Reily Factor and I instantly understood why you dislike the channel.

The show was hosted by a woman who was basically a bigoted and more aggressively opinionated version of Paxman. She openly said that Syria needed bombing, ignored and spoke over all of her guests and made no attempt to be impartial whatsoever.

The subject then moved onto the race riots and that black chap that was shot by the police, apparently the democrats are using it as a way to harvest more black votes/support and she had a black fella opposite her to chew the fat with. She was barely able to conceal her contempt for the poor fella and came across as completely racist.

I only mention it because yo

The Sunni's are Muslim because they believe in The Prophet, pray 5 times a day to Mecca and read the Koran. Don't mistake them for Moormen who have basically invented their own book to supplement the Bible and as such are not true Chri

I never said you were a Christian or even considered it for a moment.

But a look throughout history & Christians have caused a lot more trouble than every other religion put together.

You said the world would be better without Islam & I agree but I'm sure the poor *******s enslaved on the Pope's orders would have said the same about Christianity. Same as the millions wiped out in the Americas by genocide in the of God. Evil people have done evil things for their religion as long as their religion has existed.

Mate, if we were living 500 years ago I'd completely agree with you. If Islam can modernise in the way that Christianity has (gay people are getting married in churches now )then everything will be fine because at the moment they are stuck in the dark ages.

But a look throughout history & Christians have caused a lot more trouble than every other religion put together.

You said the world would be better without Islam & I agree but I'm sure the poor *******s enslaved on the Pope's orders would have said the same about Christianity. Same as the millions wiped out in the Americas by genocide in the of God. Evil people have done evil things for their religion as long as their religion has existed.

Mate, if we were living 500 years ago I'd completely agree with you. If Islam can modernise in the way that Christianity has (gay people are getting married in churches now )then everything will be fine because at the moment they are stuck in the dark ages.[/quote]perhaps we can learn from them good old dark ages eh!
    instead of tilting tit to them,
    bring back t

Mate, if we were living 500 years ago I'd completely agree with you. If Islam can modernise in the way that Christianity has (gay people are getting married in churches now )then everything will be fine because at the moment they are stuck in the dark ages.[/quote]

Islam is about 500 years younger than Christianity, isn't it? Maybe there's something that happens

Mate, if we were living 500 years ago I'd completely agree with you. If Islam can modernise in the way that Christianity has (gay people are getting married in churches now )then everything will be fine because at the moment they are stuck in the dark ages.[/quote]

Islam is about 500 years younger than Christianity, i

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)