+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Pathetic disgraceful and all the other words to describe us

Pathetic disgraceful and all the other words to describe us

Absolute shocking performance today. Where do I start???

Toots, couldn't tell he was playing
    Same with Guthrie.
    Turton was average.
    Duggy average.
    Grant spent to to much time on floor.
    Nolan, I thought played really well.
    Waters. Expected to do to much
    Inman. Average
    Oliver. Ran around doing nothing
    Scott. Shocker for third goal

Now to the management...
    Davis and bakes. USELESS STOOD THERE SIPPING COFFE FOR GOD SAKE.
    NO TACTICS
    LATE SUBS AGAIN
    SAUNDERS BROUGHT ON WITH 5 MINS TO GO! SERIOUSLY?????
    Time for the board to go along with management
    Disgraceful

re: Pathetic disgraceful and all the other words to describe us

The club is dying, and dying fast. Since I started going in the early 80's (pre Dario) I can honestly sat I've never seen a group of players, or management completely devoid of idea's. I remember watching Wimbledon at home in 82'ish pass the ball and move and pass the ball for the next player to run onto it - we can't do that at the moment - the ball seems to go to where the player is stood, what do they teach in the academy?

What does the management see, how can it differ that much from what we see in the stands? Without going into individuals (I'm sure everyone has a list) some of them are clearly not upto the standard required yet we see them on the team sheet week in week out.

I don't know what goes on inside the club, and wouldn't want to speculate about financials (although have heard 'stuff' from an ex employee) but something needs to change and fast.

Unfortunately the buck will stop with Steve Davis, it's time for him go. As the transfer window has passed, we're going