+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Good article

Good article

Some decent points in the link below. - view external link

re: Good article

Thanks for that bonzo.

I agree with everything that Neil Clark says about the absolute necessity for us to play the ball out from the ball as it is the West Ham way.

Surely the way to counteract the argument put forward by those who favour Sam Allardyce's hoofball style (i.e that we don't have the quality of players at the club to be able to play this way)is to actually invest in some decent Italian or other Western European defenders who are brought up playing the ball out of defence from their Academy days.

I enjoyed the bit about Allardyce saying he loved coming to U.P. as a player because he'd be guaranteed 3 points . . .. . . . . . .he played there once and lost 5-2

Lying c.unt

I have seen 5 managers at our club in the last 9 years and list them from best to worst as follows:

1. Pardew
    2. Zola
    3. Curbishley
    4. ALLARDYCE
    5. Grant

Allardyce always has an inflated opinion of himself whether as a formerplayer or as a manager.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperIrons
    Thanks for that bonzo.

I agree with everything that Neil Clark says about the absolute necessity for us to play the ball out from the ball as it is the West Ham way.

Surely the way to counteract the argument put forward by those who favour Sam Allardyce's hoofball style (i.e that we don't have the quality of players at the club to be able to play this way)is to actually invest in some decent Italian or other Western European defenders who are brought up playing the ball out of defence from their Academy days.
    We shouldn't play that way just because it's the "West Ham way" but because it's the way every successful football team plays today.

Which is why it scares me that Sullivan is on record as saying he will always prefer an English manager. They tend to fall into the clenched fist "f_ucking get rid of it" category by and large.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)