+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Radio Sheffield

re: Radio Sheffield

Still laughing at the TF comment about the imams not speaking english

Pot - kettle Toby?

Even his colleagues regard Toby as a buffoon

Buffoon is being nice to him.

Quote Originally Posted by brassgnat
    yeah i heard the same this morning, still lots of people calling them Asians not Pakistanis, like to bet if they were white British they wouldn't be called Europeans.
    Toby said the reason given for none of the 8 Imams from Rotherham coming on the Radio was "they couldn't speak English enough", that says it all.
    That Imam from Sheffield who came on saying it was the British permissive society what was as much to blame for turning the heads and minds of these accused. If a Muslim "cast a wandering eye at a women" they are stoned to death, just what century are these people living in. Then people on here are saying its down to intergration, this particular race of people just wont intergrate...they live in a different world with their own set of rules.
    And they all go to Eton etc.
    My neighbours are an asian muslim family- I don't know them that well, but I know their everyday l

I think Toby Foster's great, even more so now I know brassgnat thinks he's a tosspot.

Speaking of music

Absolute Radio 90s keep playing Manic Street Preachers #And if you tolerate this (then your children will be next), dunno if its intentional

It is an anti- Fascist song.
    All child *** abuse should not be tolerated.

Quote Originally Posted by Lasterman
    Can't agree. He's far too aggressive and confrontational to get anything out of these people. Heard him this morning with Kevin Barron (who I'm not a fan of but can hardly be held significantly accountable) and he was just arguementative. And then he had a muslim leader on who laid the blame at the door of the 'British permissive society' and Foster was softly-softly. Not good.
    Sorry mate he is just as accountable as the rest of them in my view, he either did know and did nothing are just failed to do his job properly, spending to much time away (glory hunting) from the people he is supposed to represent.

UTM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12