+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ammeread isn't Numbers

re: Ammeread isn't Numbers

"some of the stupid arguments I was reading such as "the half time team talk wasn't good enough" It's all allardyce fault before even watching the highlights and if the players don't turn up the manager is to blame."

there you go again...you just cant help yourself can you !?.

youre still saying the opinions you dont agree with are stupid, and you still expect to be treated with a modicum of respect !?...yeah right...do one... as the phrase goes.

Quote Originally Posted by bonzosbest74
    I have no idea what he said about your wife and kids and whatever it was Im sure it was out of order.
    Which is why my stance is talk to who you wish to talk to and ignore the ones you dont.
    But that said I dont think I would take anything personally on here as no one knows me or my family so the worst anyone can do or say is just made up to get the maximum effect.
    Its just words on a screen aimed at Herbie and not me personally
    BTW Herbie is not me its someone I invented

My point was that he deserved everything he got but I know you used to ignore him which is a skill I've yet to acquire.

He is the only person on the site that I've ever called a c.unt and meant it. . . . . . . . . .you c.unt [/quote]
    Oh dear You had to get personal didnt you
    Im not a (unt You take that back!

Quote Originally Posted by "frogiron"[/b

WHO IS HERBIE?

THE PUBLIC HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW!
    It will all be in my manifesto for when I stand for President of the free world

Quote Originally Posted by herbiehammer
    I have no idea what he said about your wife and kids and whatever it was Im sure it was out of order.
    Which is why my stance is talk to who you wish to talk to and ignore the ones you dont.
    But that said I dont think I would take anything personally on here as no one knows me or my family so the worst anyone can do or say is just made up to get the maximum effect.

My point was that he deserved everything he got but I know you used to ignore him which is a skill I've yet to acquire.

He is the only person on the site that I've ever called a c.unt and meant it. . . . . . . . . .you c.unt [/quote]
    Im not a (unt You take that back! [/quote]

I'll t

Quote Originally Posted by "herbiehammer"[/b

WHO IS HERBIE?

It will all be in my manifesto for when I stand for President of the free world [/quote]

Leader of the Free World

Quote Originally Posted by "Taansend"[/b

WHO IS HERBIE?

It will all be in my manifesto for when I stand for President of the free world [/quote]

Leader of the Free World [/quote]
    No! Dont make me repeat myself. World domination is what Im after. Leader of ... is so 20th century.
    Im a new breed, a new vision, a new direction, a new way, The 21st Century Way! God bless The Free World and god bless Murica

Quote Originally Posted by "Taansend"[/b

WHO IS HERBIE?

Leader of the Free World [/quote]

You've only corrected him thrice

Herbies one direction. I knew i recognised one them.

Quote Originally Posted by herbiehammer

Im not a (unt You take that back! [/quote]

Herbs,i

Quote Originally Posted by jon15u
    Herbies one direction. I knew i recognised one them.
    Thats the "Story Of My Life"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)