+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bitter, fickle and never West Ham

Bitter, fickle and never West Ham

Same goes for his family, it would seem

Proving nobody wrong in the Championship either, pal - view external link

re: Bitter, fickle and never West Ham

I suppose we are supposed to regret letting him go. Just as well we did if his support for a club is a measure of his commitment.

Should come back in a few years and then tell us we regret it, if he can.

Couldn't really give a flying one tbh. Good luck to him in his new career wherever it takes him.

If he ever comes back to haunt us at the top level it will prove we've made a mistake. But the chances are he'll go the same way as Robert Hall, Cristian Montano, Zavon Hines and the others who were going to be the next big academy graduates.

They all still might of course but the clock is ticking.

i don't know where to start with this.

he sounds pretty sure of himself... "It's satisfying to prove West Ham wrong – even more so because I'm playing for their biggest rival now," he told the Southwark News.

prove west ham wrong?! the dizzying heights of millwall in the championship?!

biggest rival? ffs

Edited quotes or 'put words in mouth' paper b.ollocks.

If he really said all that as is, all he's done is mug himself off.

btw

never heard of him

what else can he say when he knows those six fingered inbred w@nkers will hear this?

Young players should know better. Eating humble pie over these sort of comments is never pleasant, just ask Mr. Poyet.

If I was released from WHU and then managed to get a contract at Millwall Im pretty sure I would have to say that WHU is in my past now.
    If he does make it as a player and signs for Everton then Im sure he will start supporting them as well along with his family.
    I have no idea how you can change the team you support, you change your girlfriend you can change your wife but not your football team.
    I know as I have changed the latter and would of changed WHU years ago if I could of.

F uck him and his fickle family
    BTW Mr whoever you are, you aint made it and you aint rubbed our noses in it either. Maybe one day but until then shut the f uck up
    I hate cheeky kids

It's not really an upward curve on your career playing for Millwall.

I'm sure that many young players will dream of playing at the highest level, but never make it.

Quote Originally Posted by rednekst
    It's not really an upward curve on your career playing for Millwall.

I'm sure that many young players will dream of playing at the highest level, but never make it.
    Oh they do. Believe me they do.

Unfortunately ability, or more accurately, lack of, tends to win in the end and crushes those dreams.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)