+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Price of season tickets at the new stadium?

Price of season tickets at the new stadium?

hey everyone,

does anybody have any indication of how much season tickets will cost at the new stadium? or how many will be available? i know this is all guess work but surely they are going to be more reasonable than the best seats at the moment.

cheers ladies and gentlemen

re: Price of season tickets at the new stadium?

The Adnel virus is airborne

Hope you're well

I read a horrible rumour of £1200 for band A somewhere which was up a couple of hundred quid I think

Quote Originally Posted by admiral_nelson
    hey everyone,

does anybody have any indication of how much season tickets will cost at the new stadium? or how many will be available? i know this is all guess work but surely they are going to be more reasonable than the best seats at the moment.

cheers ladies and gentlemen

There will clearly be a huge disparity between the prices for the lower and upper tier. The top level seats will remain exactly where they are now and be pretty cheap but the fancy rolling stand that covers the track will be mega bucks particularly behind the goals.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a variance of £300-£1500.

I'd be more worried about the prices for next season.

c+p

East Ham Bull 9:15 Wed Sep 3
    Last nights Bondholders meeting
    In a nutshell the club don't want Bondholders anymore and would like to discontinue the whole thing but can't for legal reasons.

They are introducing an amended bond with 14 changes to the original. All designed to piss off the holders.

The view from the retractable seats is awful. The view from the back of the upper tier is worse. If you are a bondholder in the Alpari and think you can choose a similar seat at the OS, forget it. All those seats are reserved, like Wembley for corporate.

8000 seats for away fans at OS. The rest for WHU fans but the current cat 1 type seats at £900 per season will be more like £1200 a season.
    Cheaper season tickets for all? Don't think so...

Quote Originally Posted by WHU
    c+p

In a nutshell the club don't want Bondholders anymore and would like to discontinue the whole thing but can't for legal reasons.

They are introducing an amended bond with 14 changes to the original. All designed to piss off the holders.

The view from the retractable seats is awful. The view from the back of the upper tier is worse. If you are a bondholder in the Alpari and think you can choose a similar seat at the OS, forget it. All those seats are reserved, like Wembley for corporate.

8000 seats for away fans at OS. The rest for WHU fans but the current cat 1 type seats at £900 per season will be more like £1200 a season.
    Yep, that's the piece I read

I can see us getting bought out and the whole thing being torn down and re-built with the warm-up track becoming an athletics stadium. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for moving and have been to the stadium & park on a few occasions but as impressive as it is I can see trouble ahead.

The front few rows of the top tier will have very good views, I sat there and could comfortably see the shot put on the far side but I still think there will be some very unhappy customers if they don't sell vastly reduced tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironworks1
    c+p

Yep, that's the piece I read[/quote]

I'm good thanks IW1, hope you're well also. Does my good friend steviediv1 still post?

Thanks for the c+p WHU,

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)