+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Gramiller on Rovrem board...

re: Gramiller on Rovrem board...

Well they seem pretty arrogant (oh no, that's only our fans that are arrogant int it) that they're going to beat you Rev...Hope you hammer em tbh..
    (soz Pete)

Gram Spiller now calling us w@nkers on yet another post about us...This bloke and many others on there are so so so obsessed with us Rev..

Not a day goes by without we get a mention on nearly EVERY thread...Even when it's got nowt to do with us...

No disrespect to Pete and a few others on that board but I really do hope we hammer the fckin tw@ts twice just to shut their big fat pie munching gobs for em!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by braggyowl
    Gram Spiller now calling us w@nkers on yet another post about us...This bloke and many others on there are so so so obsessed with us Rev..

Not a day goes by without we get a mention on nearly EVERY thread...Even when it's got nowt to do with us...

No disrespect to Pete and a few others on that board but I really do hope we hammer the fckin tw@ts twice just to shut their big fat pie munching gobs for em!!!!
    Tell me about it Braggy - Pete W, Shep and Villamiller (real Millers and footie fans) and a few others - are fine - but when I have to go to Rotherham - for what ever reason - all they ever talk about is us: none stop.

I asked one the other day (who butted in to me and my friends conversation - and she is a United fan) 'which would you rather have - the Sheffield teams loosing or your lot winning?' He said 'both you ***** loosing' - says it all really. By the way we both just pitied him. How sad.

I take it as a

The mucky millers hate you with a passion braggy

But..as I always say about the Leeds..better to be hated than ignored

Ask away.

I look on all the local boards and post on most of them...Always have done.

fame at last evening braggy

ps ... is it 6 0 yet

ooooops !!!! 5 0

ITS ONLY BANTER LADS

told ya before braggy ... my dad was a Wednesday fan

apart from that he was quite intelligent

chin up lads it will soon be full time

6 0

good job it was only the reserves

LUCKY NUMBER 7 thank god there wasn't extra time eh

Ayup Braggy, no worries mate and no offence taken. We are all passionate about our own. Great start you p***tes have made. How's Stevie settling in. Born goalscorer and really ****ed we couldn't sign him.

Well, our season is probably going as you would expect. "Massive increase in talent in this league and so clinical. Wouldn't write us off just yet though. Close season again brought about 16 new faces and just like last year, time to gel these strangers is needed. I honestly believe we will be fine and I'm hopin

all these wendy muppets are rotherham born lads who got caught up in the massive. i mean braggyowl? probs lives at bradgate in rotherham. says it all. anyway chin up lads. administration will be next but dont worry its not all that bad we were close but sorted it out and now have a lovely new stadium with loyal fans that were born in rotherham. haha

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)