+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 'Muslim convert beheads woman in garden'

'Muslim convert beheads woman in garden'

There are lots of posts on Facebook about this, mostly from very angry and frustrated white English people. Below is a statement from one guy which particularly caught my attention, i cant help thinking there is some truth in what he says? Of course because i put this guys views on here (below) doesn't mean i necessarily agree with him...i couldn't possibly say that! But...i can see where he is coming from...

"how many more people must be beheaded by these Cold blooded killers. I'm telling you right now and I hope you see this David Cameron and the British police if you don't do something very very soon I promise you one thing the British public is going to snap and start taking law into their own hands they are a ticking timebomb as it is, deport them get them out of our country now these people are more dangerous than the Nazis at least with the nazis we kept them out of our country these people are in the heart of our country and I'm definitely not downplaying what the Nazis did t

re: 'Muslim convert beheads woman in garden'

Hitler picked on the wrong race.

I think people are jumping the gun here, he may be a Muslim convert but at this point in time we don't know whether it has been done for so called and weak and inexcusable religious reason's.

He may have mental issues we just don't know yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli
    I think people are jumping the gun here, he may be a Muslim convert but at this point in time we don't know whether it has been done for so called and weak and inexcusable religious reason's.

Who is this person impersonating Alto???

I have mental issues,but I wouldn't chop any phookers head off..

I agree with the fb bloke Laz - we are a ticking time bomb

There is some credit to be given to the yanks who have learnt to some degree (apart from the slags in gangs) have an ability to accept others and get along better than we do in this country

We are not given to a multi cultural society

Everyone wants to come here to screw the system or make a "better" life here

It is a vicious cycle and areas of every town and city are becoming places where your average joe is unable to accept and cope with. Personally I enjoy the diversity in Swindon and often mix in the area where they are based

The british public has a growing number who are not tolerating this changing culture of this land - I beleive the indigenous Brits in general want to accept and embrace but I feel that a lot of the new immigrants fail to be open to Britain and have no real respect for it

Very rarely I get in a taxi where the guys speak good English and know where I want to go. There is ok but I feel I am maki

I'm with you there Gaz.

The only way forward is to come out of the EU, For those that don't wish to do so then you have no right to complain about foreigners being in this country, be it for trying to make a new life, just being here for the benefits or to create mayhem and destruction.

Closing our borders and stopping every tom **** and Mohamed roaming in and out of our country would not completely stop it all but it would be a good start.

I'm with you there Gaz.

The only way forward is to come out of the EU, For those that don't wish to do so then you have no right to complain about foreigners being in this country, be it for trying to make a new life, just being here for the benefits or to create mayhem and destruction.

Closing our borders and stopping every tom **** and Mohamed roaming in and out of our country would not completely stop it all but it would be a good start.
    Should we do an Idi Amin on the foreign phookers.. .

Did you seem them organising themselves in Calais Alto

Climbing high fences putting their health at risk because "here is better than france"

France aren't stupid and scared like we are !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo

I have mental issues,but I wouldn't chop any phookers head off..[/quote]

You have mental issues Alf, but you have been monitored long before you received your P!ss bag, because you are English and have no choice but to toe the line, these non British, well all you need to know is Authorities don't know for sure how many illegal aliens we have let in to make you realise things are well beyond control.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast