+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 'Muslim convert beheads woman in garden'

re: 'Muslim convert beheads woman in garden'

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli
    I think people are jumping the gun here, he may be a Muslim convert but at this point in time we don't know whether it has been done for so called and weak and inexcusable religious reason's.

He may have mental issues we just don't know yet.
    I have mental issues,but I wouldn't chop any phookers head off..[/quote]

You have mental issues Alf, but you have been monitored long before you received your P!ss bag, because you are English and have no choice but to toe the line, these non British, well all you need to know is Authorities don't know for sure how many illegal aliens we have let in to make you realise things are well beyond control.[/quote]

It's my wife that says I have mental issues,so I must have.

I've were in Dover last year to visit the castle.. Had a look around the centre and it was frightening to see all of the

hello alf you ****

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959
    Did you seem them organising themselves in Calais Alto

Climbing high fences putting their health at risk because "here is better than france"

France aren't stupid and scared like we are !!!!
    Yes I see them Gaz, and to tell you the truth I'm past caring.

Past Governments are to blame, This Government is to blame, The saying "Nero fiddled while Rome burned" is a good analogy for what is happening right now in our own back yard.

Cameron can chat all he likes, he's a dithering weak PM, what is it he said, immigrants will not be able to claim any benefits for 3 month's I'm sure you would agree Gaz, I would not let any immigrant claim anything unless they have worked to earn it for at least 10 years, BUT 3 MONTHS ? what a clown we have pretending to be a PM.

I'm off to bed now, and yet again I'm climbing the stairs with the phuckin Hump !

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli
    Did you seem them organising themselves in Calais Alto

Climbing high fences putting their health at risk because "here is better than france"

France aren't stupid and scared like we are !!!!
    Yes I see them Gaz, and to tell you the truth I'm past caring.

Past Governments are to blame, This Government is to blame, The saying "Nero fiddled while Rome burned" is a good analogy for what is happening right now in our own back yard.

Cameron can chat all he likes, he's a dithering weak PM, what is it he said, immigrants will not be able to claim any benefits for 3 month's I'm sure you would agree Gaz, I would not let any immigrant claim anything unless they have worked to earn it for at least 10 years, BUT 3 MONTHS ? what a clown we have pretending to be a PM.

I'm off to bed now, and yet again I'm climbing the stairs with the phuckin Hump ![/quote]

The conts have claimed my wife's pe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12