+ Visit Blackpool FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adios Jose

Adios Jose

Just as I predicted Jose Riga has followed in the footsteps as his assistant manager Bart De Roover and thrown in the towel.

Even though you failed to get a single point don't blame you one bit Jose even Alex Ferguson would have struggled with the shower of sh1te you were made to bring in by our parasite of a chairman.

Can things get any worse at this club? No points, no manager, and no fu*king hope.

These parasites in charge need routing out things are going to get really nasty Now I predict, fans have finally had enough and not before time.

re: Adios Jose

Good on him I say

That parasite deserves to go to jail for what he has done to this club

Boosts my decision not to renew though

Just wish I could predict lottery numbers or horse racing winners as easy !!! - view external link

If the rumours are true about Owen Coyle then God help us that's all I can say.

Bring back Paul Ince.

Like you bfc i'am done these days, 45 years a supporter driven out by the owners, 4 family members at that all thrown the towel in, enough is enough.

First of all, commiserations to your supporters, no-one deserves the crap you've had from the Oyston family.

But Coyle as manager - as a Claret, I can't see that happening. Coyle likes to have lots of money to spend. A big part of his reason for leaving Burnley was the board refusing to back his (ridiculous) plans for spending. And when he DOES get the £, (Bolton & Wigan) he's not exactly good with it. The only way it'll happen is if Oystons promise him one thing and deliver another. I know he's out of work, but is he that desperate he'll work for the Oystons?

Coyle at Blackpool = slow motion train wreck

I like to think of myself as a glass half full supporter, but for the life of me i cannot see us staying up, if the powers that be dont give a damn and would rather enter into mind games and brinkmanship then what the hell.

We deserve better than this, shame on you Oystons.

Quote Originally Posted by fyldeflyer
    If the rumours are true about Owen Coyle then God help us that's all I can say.

Bring back Paul Ince.

Like you bfc i'am done these days, 45 years a supporter driven out by the owners, 4 family members at that all thrown the towel in, enough is enough.
    4 season tickets plus all the rest of the match day exspense, add it all up and put it to your next family holiday Fylde mate.

Were all off to Puerto Banus in a weeks time K.

Even hired a Villa with all the season ticket money we saved on.

And football will be the last thing I will be thinking about.

Looks like koko the clown might be sticking with Riga for a bit longer yet, looks like Coyle has failed to agree personal terms for the third time running.

You would have thought being out of work for such a long time Coyle would have taken Oyston's offer of £ 200 a week and a free weekend and the Oyston hotel.

Being away all weekend and catching up yesterday I was totally confused as to what was going on. First I read Riga has gone and then read he is back at the training ground. This scenario has more twist and turns than Coronation St.

He's still here just, but for how long?

Behind his back Oyston has interviewed Owen Coyle (yet again) and offered him the job but due to the fact Coyles agent wanted 30k the deal fell through.

Next Oyston turned to former Pool player Gary Rowett at Burton Albion but even he turned us down, can anyone blame him hand on heart?

It's getting pretty calamitous right now as no one wants to come and work for the Oystons.

Times up Karl, the grim reaper is coming for you and there's no hiding this time, your well and truly fuc*ked this time and deep down you know it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)