+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OT Room 101

OT Room 101

I do enjoy watching the programme and if I know anything about millersmad then I know that the users love a good moan. So seeing as there's no football and hoping this doesn't turn political. What would be your 3 choices into room 101. Please try to keep it lighthearted.

Danny Dyer- ****e actor and total tool who thought he was a nawty hooligan until he called burnley a little club in one of those pubs.

Piers Morgan - slimey, smarmy, smug talentless liar who should probably be in prison.

Perfume adverts - too many on and the baffle me. Probably supposed to be arty but they're just pretentious nonsense.

re: OT Room 101

1. TOWIE and its 'stars' making the news for blowing their nose or buying a coffee.

2. Simon Cowell. Just everything.

3. Sheffield Wednesday - have been Shiite for years but keep talking as if they are just about to win the premiership. Along with that the zzzzz interviews with Stuart Gray on deedar - 20 minutes to update us on the recovery process for one of their youth team.

Can a whole nations people be included? Never mind if they vote yes they'll be in room 101 anyway

Wayne Rooney
    White van drivers
    Anyone who wears camoflage trousers

Shaun Wright
    Joyce Thacker

Big Brother
    Programs about kids with syndromes
    Anybody that says fink instead of think

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller
    Can a whole nations people be included? Never mind if they vote yes they'll be in room 101 anyway

Wayne Rooney
    White van drivers
    Anyone who wears camoflage trousers

What about the Army Frogster?

Middle lane hoggers.

Drivers with flat caps.

People who can't spell camouflage

French Army - the current olympic running backwards champions

1...Ignorant people that (a) don't acknowledge you when you speak to them, (b stand talking in shop aisles or narrow pavements then grunt when you politely ask to go past, (c) talk over you when you're speaking to somebody else or babble on with their opinions about something then talk over you as soon as you start to give your opinions.

2...Louis Spence...no reasons needed, just one bullet would do the job nicely thank you

3...Hoods...ok when it's cold or raining but why do young people feel the need to have them up all day regardless of the Weather...Fashion my arse !!!!

Did Zippy just say something then?

Back to bed Zippy, the get back out of the other side

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast