+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: O/T white Muslims take on health and safety.

re: O/T white Muslims take on health and safety.

Quote Originally Posted by RedAnt
    What makes me laugh is the fact that some people cant see. and wont accept whats happening..its not many years ago when people scoffed and laughed when someone suggested their would soon be pakistani employees in the police force and elected as councillors..now, do you think one day there wont be a pakistani pm? Just a thought...
    Oh the liberals will love nothing more than when we have our first Muslim PM (not neccessarily Pakistani) in this country. It will show what a great multicultural country we have and we can all hold hands and sing, and everything will be great in this country then.[/quote]

We've been ruled by the Romans, who gave freedom of movement, and we've had German and French monarchs, amongst other immigration and conquerors, so I suppose our multicultural society has been around since long before your grandparents, or grea

No, what I am saying, is that we live in a multicultural society, and this country has been like this for thousands of years. Despite the dislike of someone's particular culture, nothing is going to change.

Quote Originally Posted by RedAnt
    No, what I am saying, is that we live in a multicultural society, and this country has been like this for thousands of years. Despite the dislike of someone's particular culture, nothing is going to change.
    That is true, but for around 300 years, after the English civil war, our country came together, and we had one language (we had, had for years before of course), and one culture. That all only changed in the 20th century.

In fact, I would even say the one culture went back a couple of hundreds years earlier to The Wars of the Roses.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12