+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Derby Rottweiler is back...

re: The Derby Rottweiler is back...

I'm just briefing him now... Keep calm.
    Told him your all crap, so I will take a back seat now, he can turn the knife.
    One man, we only had one man.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryRam
    I'm just briefing him now... Keep calm.
    Told him your all crap, so I will take a back seat now, he can turn the knife.
    One man, we only had one man.

EB was a great poster though, hope it is him and he starts posting again. His posts were funny and the banter between red dogs made the two footy boards brill. Not sure but I think he lives in China or somewhere that way! Ratts and Ramondo will know!

Banter is fine. Not pomposity and malice like the pathetic attention grabber EP.

Of course he must be reasonable and not take things to the extreme. Even so if he does, he should accept whatever card dished out and not make a fuss when he's allowed back like the now banned mummy's boy.

Where's this puppy dog then?

Sounds like Scrappy Doo to me. All mouth and hot air.

Of course its me you bunch of tarts! This board and Hong Kong wouldn't be the same without me!

Have been in semi-retirement (from the boards) for a few years though so its taking me a while to work out what these extra buttons are for! I'll be ******ed if i can remember a thing about HTML language - i used to remember all of the codes off by heart and have crying forest babies up on the boards in a flash.

So are any of you in disguise? Rosey and Kimbo still here? Or just Basie (the 65 year old dustman) and Awk (the computer geek) left?

C'mon you Raaaaaaammmmmmzzzzz ...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Briscoe
    Of course its me you bunch of tarts! This board and Hong Kong wouldn't be the same without me!

Have been in semi-retirement (from the boards) for a few years though so its taking me a while to work out what these extra buttons are for! I'll be ******ed if i can remember a thing about HTML language - i used to remember all of the codes off by heart and have crying forest babies up on the boards in a flash.

So are any of you in disguise? Rosey and Kimbo still here? Or just Basie (the 65 year old dustman) and Awk (the computer geek) left?

Listen you jellytot, Basie and Awks were always one in the same person. Was you too thick to work that one out?
    Here's some more advice, your ****s not just for pissing out of.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Briscoe

With the exception of one that's about it. Are we still worthy of your attention ? I would remind everyone that his Hong Kong is a flat above a Chinese in Chaddesden. I don't know why he mentions Rosey and Kimbo, they ignored him anyway and as for our new Mod he'd sooner ban you rather than look at you. Just for star

Quote Originally Posted by RedBasie

With the exception of one that's about it. Are we still worthy of your attention ? I would remind everyone that his Hong Kong is a flat above a Chinese in Chaddesden. I don't know why he mentions Rosey and Kimbo, they ignored him anyway and as for our new Mod he'd sooner

Quote Originally Posted by RedBasie

With the exception of one that's about it. Are we still worthy of your attention ? I would remind everyone that his Hong Kong is a flat above a Chinese in Chaddesden. I don't know why he mentions Rosey and Kimbo, they ignored him anyway and as for our new Mod he'd sooner

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast