+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Derby Rottweiler is back...

re: The Derby Rottweiler is back...

"Him"? "Him"!!!! "Him's" the cats whiskers!!! I think i preferred being called a Rottweiler!! Get a Rotty up your botty etc etc.

What's this nonsense about not encouraging me to join you anyway?

(1) Whenever I come here here's never anyone else on.
    (2) Ratts has me on commission for bringing your board back to life
    (3) You love me really.

He's not a bad footballer but why oh why would if you could choose any in the world call yourself "ASS MAN UM BONGO"? Sounds kinda fruity!

(So you're Ratty's curr? Here's my 1st greeting to you)

[quote="Eddy Briscoe" the cats whiskers!!! I think i preferred being called a Rottweiler!! Get a Rotty up your botty etc etc.

What's this nonsense about not encouraging me to join you anyway?

(1) Whenever I come here here's never anyone else on.
    (2) Ratts has me on commission for bringing your board back to life
    (3) You love me really.

He's not a bad footballer but why oh why would if you could choose any in the world call yourself "ASS MAN UM BONGO"? Sounds kinda fruity! [/quote] are you the fello Basie is talking about within this thread? If so welcome, let me introduce myself, I'm es***pleb i'm the NFM answer to UTR (DCM) and alwaysnotts (NCM) yes the village idiot

Eddie, the serial fantasist from Chadd. Back for another beasting

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis
    Of course its me you bunch of tarts! This board and Hong Kong wouldn't be the same without me!

Have been in semi-retirement (from the boards) for a few years though so its taking me a while to work out what these extra buttons are for! I'll be ******ed if i can remember a thing about HTML language - i used to remember all of the codes off by heart and have crying forest babies up on the boards in a flash.

So are any of you in disguise? Rosey and Kimbo still here? Or just Basie (the 65 year old dustman) and Awk (the computer geek) left?

C'mon you Raaaaaaammmmmmzzzzz ...!!!
    With the exception of one that's about it. Are we still worthy of your attention ? I would remind everyone that his Hong Kong is a flat above a Chinese in Chaddesden. I don't know why he mentions Rosey and Kimbo, they ignored hi

I see Basie, you've reverted to type and gone back to bed with your lover boy on NCM.

No gratitude and appreciation for re-allowing you back here instead, a short 2-3 hour caution is met by the customary derisory remarks.

Pathetic eh? No, pathetic was how you operated here. But since you want pathetic, I am only too pleased to serve and not leave you disappointed.

You've made your bed with him and now you'll have to sleep in it.

1 more, just 1 more remark out of turn and your appearances here will be curtailed. And don't expect a quick return, perhaps it might be a good time to spare you with a retirement from the boring stuff in here and let you enjoy the 'enlivened environment' that you find at NCM. You two have much in common and I'm sure will keep each other in stitches. It'll be my honour to assist in bringing that to fruition.

1 more, just 1 more remark out of turn and your appearances here will be curtailed.

That is an almost impossible demand, everyone upsets someone else at some time. I'm not Mr Perfect. Oh well, let's give it a go.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBasie
    1 more, just 1 more remark out of turn and your appearances here will be curtailed.

That is an almost impossible demand, everyone upsets someone else at some time. I'm not Mr Perfect. Oh well, let's give it a go.
    Awwwwwwwwww diddums, has EP given you a hug?
    When will you learn?
    You sidle up to the shadiest characters, you really do Basil.
    BTW EP, I'm glad you enjoy looking in and reading.
    Perhaps EP should become Exiled Pie?
    Never overestimate an internal tiff, with a revolution you stupid boring git. I'll have spats with Romans/Basie/Scott whoever. But at the end of the day, they are fellow reds and your joy counts for diddly squat.

Going to run my shady eye over the Pies again today. Perhaps my match report will be rather more scathing,

Anyway. EP and Basie, sitting in a tree,
    K.I
    S.S
    I.N.G

I hope Romanis, that this is not my one post too far, but I really must protest. Not only am I abused on my age, but I am now accused of having an homo***ual relationship, not only by Tricky but also recently by yourself.

I hope Romanis, that this is not my one post too far, but I really must protest. Not only am I abused on my age, but I am now accused of having an homo***ual relationship, not only by Tricky but also recently by yourself.
    Oh I'm sure it's just a bromance Basie xxx

You two are rather more like this pair. - view external link

Cut the whiney crap. Nobody is accusing you of being a homo***ual, and even if you're one, that's up to you and got nothing to do with your posting here.

Your so called allegations of ageism here is unfounded. You choose to be sensitive to certain things but you yourself choose to call people all sorts of things.

That's up to you. Your protestations are unfounded because you and no one else, chose to trod down a certain path. You say 1 thing here and say something different on DCM and NCM.

So just too bad, you step out of line and bye bye. There was no compelling reason for me to lift your ban, but I did anyway, you seem to forget that.

So all the goodwill is now gone. No more will exceptions be made for you

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast