+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Derby Rottweiler is back...

re: The Derby Rottweiler is back...

Technical question.

To "trod" down a certain path means what exactly?

I'm obviously either too old or too gay to understand!

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Briscoe
    Technical question.

To "trod" down a certain path means what exactly?

I'm obviously either too old or too gay to understand!
    Let me give a you a brief history lesson since you claim to be away for 7 years.

Last year Basie was made Mod. In the 1 month he was Mod, he killed this forum off banning practically everyone especially your fellow Derby mates.

Just go ask AngryRam and Southernram what they think of him.

He also banned every Forest fan who disagreed with him. In order to keep up appearances he had several other IDs made - Awks is 1 of those. He created threads and replied to them in the various IDs.

He was removed as Mod, and ever since has been very sore about it. He was later banned by 2 other Mods because of his constant sniping and choosing to attack me and Tricky.

Fast forward this July, I became Mod and reinstated him after his numerous pleas in all sorts of forums including Leicester Mad.

But he's

Interesting...

I think in footymad sledging terms what you just did Romanis was buy me a beer and then just as I relax and think you're an ok kinda gal you pinch my backside and tell me you want me!

I'll think about it ... Never say never!

Tell you what though...I did have a dream last night when I was making love to a beautiful woman. i was getting close to the vinegar strokes when the girl looked over her shoulder and I saw Bobby Zamora in a Nott Florist shirt grinning back at me. I figured it was you infiltrating my nightmare you evil bar steward...

Anyway, I decided to keep ploughing away ... A shags a shag after all and you probably need all you can get!

Interesting...

I think in footymad sledging terms what you just did Romanis was buy me a beer and then just as I relax and think you're an ok kinda gal you pinch my backside and tell me you want me!

Tell you what though...I did have a dream last night when I was making love to a beautiful woman. i was getting close to the vinegar strokes when the girl looked over her shoulder and I saw Bobby Zamora in a Nott Florist shirt grinning back at me. I figured it was you infiltrating my nightmare you evil bar steward...

Anyway, I decided to keep ploughing away ... A shags a shag after all and you probably need all you can get!
    You are an animal Eddie Chong

I did hear that you once shagged the blonde one from ABBA.

Personally, I'd have rather screwed his gorgeous wife Agnetha, but each to there own eh fantasy boy.

Interesting...

I always consider it an honour that someone has me in their dreams.

But still there's some truth in your dream. That's about the only time you'll ever come close to shagging a beautiful woman!

Just make sure you don't overwork your ticky ticker, you

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234