+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Lallana & Lovren at Scousehampton

re: Lallana & Lovren at Scousehampton

One of my favourites on Twitter..."Lovren cost us £20m, that's roughly £1 per defensive error"

Where's your head Dejan

This one made me chuckle to...

"Lovren is our worst ever signing, and I'm being serious. At least with other big signings you could see something in them, even if it wasn't enough. He's completely ****ing awful."

The look on Brenda's face when Ludogorets scored the second equailiser was a picture, but the look of Lovren and Liarlana trying to keep warm sat on the bench for 90mins was absolutely comical.

When they said they wanted champions league experience, i didn't think they meant sitting on the opponents bench all over Europe with a blanket on their lap.

WTFILN. .

Quote Originally Posted by tumbles
    The look on Brenda's face when Ludogorets scored the second equailiser was a picture, but the look of Lovren and Liarlana trying to keep warm sat on the bench for 90mins was absolutely comical.

When they said they wanted champions league experience, i didn't think they meant sitting on the opponents bench all over Europe with a blanket on their lap.

WTFILN. .
    It most likely beats sitting with the scouse pick pockets all robbing each other whilst dribbling and crying

Listened to some of the calls to radio 5-Live tonight. Seemed to be a lot of bad vibes from the Liverpool callers, especially about their manager and the player whose head was at Liverpool before he actually got there . In fact the Liverpool fans were so upset that one of them even had a scouse accent.

I suspect Lovren wishes his head, and the rest of his body, was anywhere other than at Liverpool right now - beautiful

There was excellent analysis on Lovren by Carragher last Monday. It basically showed that he leaves far too much room between himself and the left back, inviting runners into the channel and then never actually going to them when they do go there. This in turn leads to the whole back four being out of position.

He also showed enough evidence that this is no new behaviour and he was doing it last season too. Seems like Fonte must've been doing a decent job in clearing up his mess.

Thanks to Brenda, Liverpool fc and all its fans, the £49 million you gave to us will be spent wisely make no mistake, Cant wait for January's transfer window so we can flash Liverpool's cash again as we still have quite a bit left over !

Quote Originally Posted by chiswickmart
    There was excellent analysis on Lovren by Carragher last Monday. It basically showed that he leaves far too much room between himself and the left back, inviting runners into the channel and then never actually going to them when they do go there. This in turn leads to the whole back four being out of position.

He also showed enough evidence that this is no new behaviour and he was doing it last season too. Seems like Fonte must've been doing a decent job in clearing up his mess.
    That analysis is spot on, Mart. Fonte used to have to do an incredible amount of work on the ground to cover for Lovren. But, he had to do even more when his partner was Hooiveld. Lovren & Hooiveld in the home game v Spurs was the worst central defensive partnership I've seen at Southampton for years. They both stood around like a pair of training dummies, and neither one could be bothered to cover for the other, so even an injury-racked Spurs team ju

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast