+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 10 men

10 men

We only played with 10 men yesterday. Chris Burke was a waste of time and its surely time fpr Paterson to be given a run in the team.

Jack Hunt did all our attacking and defending down the right as Burke watched the game go bye before giving the most pointless free kick away which could have cost us 3 pts.

re: 10 men

Quote Originally Posted by psycho!!!!!
    We only played with 10 men yesterday. Chris Burke was a waste of time and its surely time fpr Paterson to be given a run in the team.

Jack Hunt did all our attacking and defending down the right as Burke watched the game go bye before giving the most pointless free kick away which could have cost us 3 pts.
    So it was just him then?reid has been poor since the season started but you don't mention him!yesterday Pearce was limited to what he could of done due to Cohen and Reid going off.

Quote Originally Posted by psycho!!!!!

I agree and disagree with you. Burke may not have had a good game yesterday but I think thus far he's been alright.

But I also agree that Paterson should be given a run after what he performed last season. He's young and it's unlikely he'll be with us forever. It's good to get him going, becoming an even better player and so when the time comes, we can sell him for a pretty penny.

We gotta develop some of our talent and later on sell them for a considerable profit ala Southampton. Of course in an ideal world, we hope to hang on to our best players, but I don't ever think we can avoid the lure of playing for a top Prem si

Quote Originally Posted by Polish_ForestMad

So it was just him then?reid has been poor since the season started but you don't mention him!yesterday Pearce was limited to what he could of done due to Cohen and Reid going off.[/quote] Reidy dies not look fit to me so far this season.

That was the worst I've seen Burk play this season, but Reid hasn't been at the races yet, and no one really shone in midfield on Sunday, it was just one of them horrible derby games, they are very rarely good.

Quote Originally Posted by overtherainbow
    That was the worst I've seen Burk play this season, but Reid hasn't been at the races yet, and no one really shone in midfield on Sunday, it was just one of them horrible derby games, they are very rarely good.
    I thought tesche looked good when he came on.very good on the ball and doesn't panic when surrounded.i would drop Burke for the next game and give pato a start.