+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 13,648...

re: 13,648...

Quote Originally Posted by TurktownAnt
    We consistently best all L2, all L1 and a good number of clubs in the Championship both for attendance and I would think, yes atmosphere. For a small club we have a trophy room that bests clubs of a similar size and some bigger e.g. Soton. We have fans that are often talked about by knowledgeable fans and eminent sports journalists as having a passion that far outweighs our current position and a proven loyalty which saw the fans save our club. We have a football culture in our city that launched us into the top 3 for 'City of Football'. And I know for a fact that the commitment of our fans is second to none (we don't threaten to ask for season ticket money back regardless of the 'boobs up' potential. In fact we do the opposite, we get behind our club).

BESTEST
    Whilst I agree with some of what you say - your gates are very good by League Two standards - the claim you make for getting behind your club any more than other fans

Quote Originally Posted by TurktownAnt
    We consistently best all L2, all L1 and a good number of clubs in the Championship both for attendance and I would think, yes atmosphere. For a small club we have a trophy room that bests clubs of a similar size and some bigger e.g. Soton. We have fans that are often talked about by knowledgeable fans and eminent sports journalists as having a passion that far outweighs our current position and a proven loyalty which saw the fans save our club. We have a football culture in our city that launched us into the top 3 for 'City of Football'. And I know for a fact that the commitment of our fans is second to none (we don't threaten to ask for season ticket money back regardless of the 'boobs up' potential. In fact we do the opposite, we get behind our club).

BESTEST
    ... and on such bullsh1t the deluded have lived in Saints shadow for the best part of 5 decades. Long may they never wake up to reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Southerndown
    I thought you had 'zero interest' in us?
    But hey, thanks for taking the time to post about us (yet again) on a Southampton board, touching
    Papa has such 'zero interest' in us he's only gone and got himself on Andy Awford's mailing list!!

But that pales into insignificance with regards to the latest Anus offering. Someone needs to take a long, hard look at themselves.

Proc - When you shine a light into your trophy cabinet, how many shadows do you see?

Quote Originally Posted by chiswickmart
    But hey, thanks for taking the time to post about us (yet again) on a Southampton board, touching
    Papa has such 'zero interest' in us he's only gone and got himself on Andy Awford's mailing list!!

But that pales into insignificance with regards to the latest Anus offering. Someone needs to take a long, hard look at themselves.

Proc - When you shine a light into your trophy cabinet, how many shadows do you see? [/quote]

Have you still got a trophy cabinet? Last I hear it was flogged off as part of the last administration, or similar. Don't get me started on clocks! ****ing disgrace of a club.

Division four!

Quote Originally Posted by chiswickmart

Proc - When you shine a light into your trophy cabinet, how many shadows do you see? [/quote]

No need to shine a light - we've got electricity.

Quote Originally Posted by proclaimer

No need to shine a light - we've got electricity. [/quote]

Yep every new manager gets a shock when he looks inside.

I've seen our trophy cabinet and I can assure the non charity thieving readers amongst us that the smell of shame is not hung like a badge of honour in any cabinet within SMS...unlike the theft from cancer charities that is applauded by every single po**ey fan and worn like a badge of honour around krap nottarf.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtyweasel
    I've seen our trophy cabinet and I can assure the non charity thieving readers amongst us that the smell of shame is not hung like a badge of honour in any cabinet within SMS...unlike the theft from cancer charities that is applauded by every single po**ey fan and worn like a badge of honour around krap nottarf.
    Is there a special club for those who have seen the Trophy Cabinet at yours.
    The Cleaner Club by any chance?

Compared to po**ey, we are indeed the cleaner club you charity thieving pikey.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtyweasel
    Hahahah. The only badge of honour is worn every season by weasel. The '******** badge of honour'. You must be drugged or boozed up to the eyeballs mate. I'm not being funny mate, but you need to see a doctor.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast