+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Famous Crewe Alex Fans

re: Famous Crewe Alex Fans

Quote Originally Posted by fatfakir
    Don't think Michael Crawford is actually fan, although it's been many years since he's lived anywhere near enough to drop in and see a game. (Believe the rumour sprung up because he was asked by Terry Wogan on telly once and he picked Crewe because he was in a show here at the time. Would be nice to find out though - anybody got his agent's number..?)

And that Suzi Quattro story is clearly made up balderdash. Presumably made up by the Mirror writer who is really a Crewe fan and whose escapes me at the minute. He was always shoe-horning a Crewe story in the paper though.
    Oliver Holt or Dave Maddock is it Jim?

Oliver Holt would surely support Weatherfield County as he is Emily Bishop's son

Far more likely to be Andy Dunn as he worked on the Chronicle.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexLeicester
    Authors Jules Hornbrook and AlexLeicester(soon)
    Who?[/quote]

You can get a copy of First Dead Body from Amazon (paperback and e-book) or from me direct. The Alex gets a mention in most of the series of murder mysteries. :-D

From a personal perspective, I think that any fans who are dedicated enough to watch the team home and away over the last 13 months deserve not just fame, but a medal![/quote]

Is it the Simon Jardine one?

Going on hols soon, so it looks a great read (if this is the one)

Quote Originally Posted by whosbrianwilson
    Who?[/quote]

You can get a copy of First Dead Body from Amazon (paperback and e-book) or from me direct. The Alex gets a mention in most of the series of murder mysteries. :-D

From a personal perspective, I think that any fans who are dedicated enough to watch the team home and away over the last 13 months deserve not just fame, but a medal![/quote]

Going on hols soon, so it looks a great read (if this is the one)[/quote]

Thank you WBW: Yes ... and I hope you enjoy it!

Stick with me. The next book (which mentions the Alex) is due out next year and, instead of a traditional book signing launch, I'm planning a pub crawl/selective reading. Fever_Tox and Chalkdust will be in their element. :-D

Who?[/quote]

Stick with me. The next book (which mentions the Alex) is due out next year and, instead of a traditional book signing launch, I'm planning a pub crawl/selective reading. Fever_T

Who?[/quote]

Stick with me. The next book (which mentions the Alex) is due out next year and, instead of a traditional book signing launch, I'm planning a pub crawl/selective reading. Fever_T

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkDust
    Who?[/quote]

Stick with me. The next book (which mentions the Alex) is due out next year and, instead of a traditional book signing launch, I'm

Hey Leicester, when you are as famous and as wealthy as JK ROWLING please pump millions into our club, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by PAULCAFC
    Hey Leicester, when you are as famous and as wealthy as JK ROWLING please pump millions into our club, thank you!
    You can cast the expelliamus spell on you know who

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkDust
    Don't think Michael Crawford is actually fan, although it's been many years since he's lived anywhere near enough to drop in and see a game. (Believe the rumour sprung up because he was asked by Terry Wogan on telly once and he picked Crewe because he was in a show here at the time. Would be nice to find out though - anybody got his agent's number..?)

And that Suzi Quattro story is clearly made up balderdash. Presumably made up by the Mirror writer who is really a Crewe fan and whose escapes me at the minute. He was always shoe-horning a Crewe story in the paper though.
    Oliver Holt or Dave Maddock is it Jim?[/quote]

Dave Maddock, mate.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123