+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: you cannot be serious!

re: you cannot be serious!

Quote Originally Posted by trickydick
    I have a happy life and you don't , Simple, I actually pity you.
    a theme is emerging, richard.

another thread turns into you telling us how happy you are with your lot.

i'd be glad for you, but it seems you're lying to yourself.

oohh all getting a bit touchy on here ain't it..

At the end of the day it's another ****ing thread about the sodding will they or won't they vote yes.

Is it really gonna go down well?

the vote's today.

EM seems a broad church. lots of off topic and off colour threads.

this is just another.

To be honest cpw maybe i do go on a bit about how happy i am in life, But i worked hard to be happy, I am not arrogant and i am a nice person, Not a bad bone in my body, Maybe i do come across a bit arrogant but i am not. I just a average person. That's all.

To be honest cpw maybe i do go on a bit about how happy i am in life, But i worked hard to be happy, I am not arrogant and i am a nice person, Not a bad bone in my body, Maybe i do come across a bit arrogant but i am not. I just a average person. That's all.
    Nothing arrogant saying how happy you are with your life mate..

No need for some of the comments on here to be honest, always sad when someones family gets dragged into an argument..

Quote Originally Posted by cpw_cpw
    the vote's today.

EM seems a broad church. lots of off topic and off colour threads.

this is just another.
    Are you Scottish?

Yes but it just seems very same old same old.

mate, you're always free to start your own threads or only read the ones that interest you.

tons of stuff on here i find boring. i give it a miss.

Quote Originally Posted by dazzyo-villa

No need for some of the comments on here to be honest, always sad when someones family gets dragged into an argument..[/quote]

aye, on a thread entitled 'who do you live with and how happy are you with your life?' richard would be a great poster and have lots to say.

unfortunately on most other topics he has nothing to say and insists on telling us how little he knows.

when you call him on it, he turns the thread into the one i mentioned above.

as he has done (yet again) on this one i'm afraid.

it's a sad state of affairs. this ain't bookface now, is it?

Quote Originally Posted by dazzyo-villa

No need for some of the comments on here to be honest, always sad when someones family gets dragged into an argument..[/quote] I can put up with any banter Daz, And i wanted to explain why i was away for two years and yes i do run on about my daughter cos i proud. Maybe in on reflection i should not have mentioned her on here. But having someone accusing me of lying of having my little girl is well crossing the line Mate.

No need for some of the comments on here to be honest, always sad when someones family gets dragged into an argument..[/quote] I can put up with any banter Daz, And i wanted to explain why i was away for two years and yes i do run on about my daughter cos i proud. Maybe in on reflection i should not have mentioned her on here. But having someone accusing me of lying of having my little girl is well crossing the line Mate.[/quote]

Stop talking to yourself you halfwit.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast