+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Managers sacked

Managers sacked

So that's Fulham and Cardiff got rid of their managers today!!!!

Ah well, at least they can afford to :/ :/

Solskjaer was a put forward on here as a potential manager for us a while ago. Looks like he couldn't hack it in either the prem or the championship.

Makes me think more and more that what we need is a grizzled old b'stard who'll kick the sh1te out of our crop of ne'er-do-wells. Young managers may be fine on paper but (to paraphrase eric) not on grass.

We really need someone who's been round the block a few times and stands up to the overpaid ponces and tells them that they are sh1thouses who don't deserve to wear the shirt. But who????

re: Managers sacked

More like who can we afford JJ,one thing is for sure i am convinced the kind of manager you just mentioned would get more out of our current crop of players than Freedman is getting!

Well exactly mate. We can't afford anyone so are stuck with Dougie. But if we could...???? His contract is up at the end of the season so a change HAS to be made then. And this time I'll be going for experience over youth

I think Peter Reid would fit the bill.

I know he is inexperienced in Management but got a strong personality and a great knowledge of the game.

Comes across well in interviews and imagine would tell some of our nancies to stand and fight far more effectively than Dougie seems to be able

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJazz64

Solskjaer was a put forward on here as a potential manager for us a while ago. Looks like he couldn't hack it in either the prem or the championship.

Makes me think more and more that what we need is a grizzled old b'stard who'll kick the sh1te out of our crop of ne'er-do-wells. Young managers may be fine on paper but (to paraphrase eric) not on grass.

We really need someone who's been round the block a few times and stands up to the overpaid ponces and tells them that they are sh1thouses who don't deserve to wear the shirt. But who????
    Er hum so not some ponce whose been to uni then jimmy,were looking for a hard man? seriously though mate I know were your coming from but,i believe managers like flitcroft,and keith hill have enormous respect off players,and are great motivators but can also be hard when ne

Quote Originally Posted by Whatsmore

Er hum so not some ponce whose been to uni then jimmy,were looking for a hard man? seriously though mate I know were your coming from but,i believe managers like flitcroft,and keith hill have enormous respect off players,and ar

He's not the slightest bit funny

It's Whatsmore for Manager for me, that's a classic "Get them knickers off I'm going to show you how to be men" I'm still chuckling at that one.

hope fulham has the brains to get pulis in and give him 11 million in january to sort out their team

love to see that whilst love gartside to be holding the baby for our fall to a bottom tear division

cardiff are really knackered

malky was right the owner is a freak !

best person to take cardiff anywhere near back up and would get the fans on the managers side would be john tossack or graham souness or even phil brown

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)