+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Kenny straight in?

Kenny straight in?

I'll just throw it out there that I would promote Paddy Kenny to number one starting with tomorrow!

Bogdan and Lonergan are crap IMO, Kenny is a top class keeper still and could improve the back 4 immediately

re: Kenny straight in?

I wouldn't have a problem with that

I agree lee i would get him straight in aswell.

It would get Dougie some much needed brownie points to show a bit of a**e and throw him straight in. Letting goals in has been an awful problem, one that I don't think Kenny could worsen, only better it

Always seemed a cracking lad with plenty of character and fight, could become a bit of a cult figure if things work out well... or we will just crack on the same old making the same old decisions and just assuming things will improve.

Go on dougie lad, throw him in

No chance of Kenny starting tomorrow. Lonergan has done pretty well since Bogdan's back injury and when Bogdan has been fit, he's looked decent too.

Kenny is purely here for backup.

firstly paddy kenny was not a top class keeper he was a fat bast ard who warnock loved and cherrished.

no way was he better than branny or jussi

but he is better than the goolash soup gin ger
    from hungry

and the lonny donigan happy flapper we also have.

so yes it would be best aving him in nets and let him shout at our sh it defence cos they don't understand the scotch fu cker managing them.

on another note love it that the cardiff crisis happened with olly proving he was another **** ex man utd managerial matterial

anf the dundee tosser they have in god someones getting serious brusters for advising the malasyian owner !
    hes pots for rags. he make poor eddie look as if he's got alsimass

i see fat paddy could be starting in nets against wolves

if he does i hope he has a good game

keep him away from the pies

Told ya our defence was sh1t

I think we could do with Kenny Jacket straight in, never mind Paddy.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)