+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: If you weren't a BWFC fan...

If you weren't a BWFC fan...

...who would you most likely have grown up supporting?

For me it would have been Leeds as my mums side of the family are all Leeds fans. Thankfully my Dad was died in the wool Bolton

re: If you weren't a BWFC fan...

Before I knew what going to a real game was like I sorted of thought I was an Everton fan (something to do with them being underdogs to Liverpool who were winning everything, then all of a sudden Everton took the piss and won everything.

Started to go to Bolton games with someone who I now class as my best friend and the rest is history!

In reality would have probably been a Rochdale fan as thats where I lived for 3-26 years of my life.

I was brought up in Tyldesley and unfortunately my mates were all Man U fans, so I would probably have ended up supporting them. My Mum was born in Darwen, so there was always a good chance I could have been a Blackburn fan.

My Dad was born and bread in Atherton and fair play to him, he supported his local team and he made sure I supported BWFC too.

Bolton till I Die!

Tottenham Hotspur

My brother is a life long fan and I would of grown up with him supporting them.

Luckily I chose the right club, Bolton will always be in my heart no matter what direction we go in.

well my family other half of the family are all
    west ham fans from the east end stepney bow & dagenham

other than that fulham or being born up here with my mum being a northerner it would have been man city

so one of the three

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)