+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Merson & Tissier Comments On Sky !

Merson & Tissier Comments On Sky !

Hi all

As you all know i have been banging on the door saying the only way your voice will be heard at the Reebok as we know it and want to know it not the " Macron Stadium " which is a pi ss take and similar to the wholesale store called "Makro"
    A bargain buy wholesale superstore in Eccles.

I've been saying that the hardcore fans have to vote with their feet.
    And not to turn up until Eddie davis takes the right decision to get rid of Gartside.

Gartside has had a good run and concidering he has not placed in terms of football a lot of his own money into the club his decisions since falling out with big sam and agents with circumventing them for players with his own colleagues, now is the time to call time as fans.

bed sheets and banners unless you have the tv exposure in the premiership don't make any difference.

but voting and boycotting the clubs owners and people in charge is done by not turning up for as long as it takes for the bosses incharge to listen , and thats not at a s

re: Merson & Tissier Comments On Sky !

How much money do we make annually from the gate? £5m?

That's nothing in the context of the balance sheet.

I'm sure the club would like to attract big crowds, but I can't see why they'd lose much sleep if a load of people chose to stay away. They've got bigger worries.

I respect that Freedman's not had much to spend this season, but that doesn't excuse his clear inability to organise and motivate a football team (I suspect this is a similar stance to Newcastle fans on Pardew). He's had money to spend in the past in the form of transfer fees and wages, and he's not generally been much good with it.

re: Merson & Tissier Comments On Sky !

I agree with you dans on the pardew situation but the first part I have to disagree cos £ 3 to 5 million would upset the balance sheet and when you have to make emergency sackings in staff or redundancys then the persons who then get the others job descriptions to operate look for other jobs or take a sicky until they get set up

so i think £5 million wouldcause problems mate
    especially when they won't pay 1.5 million on an important player for us last year !

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)