+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Results, Table and Chat (Week 5)

Results, Table and Chat (Week 5)

Rotherman has only played twice so far this season, first time around collecting the donkey ears and this time around picking up the weekly win with 41pts ably assisted by 10pts from correctly predicting Mansfield's 3-2 win over Carlisle. A creditable 2nd place on the podium for LeedsMiller1989 with ilikecarling taking 3rd. Must do better is written all over the report cards for CAMiller and wathrufc as they pick up the donkey ears.

Unusually it was the Scottish Premiership where the most predictable results came from this week as those two games gave up 98pts whilst the Premiership only gave up 34pts.

pip_y took a break but stays at the top although his lead is now down to 17pts over fromafar. At this early stage of the season, if the table was ordered by points/game played pip_y would still be there with Rotherman and LeedsMiller1989 in close pursuit.

Week 5
    Winner: Rotherman 41pts, 1x10 (Mansfield), 1x7 (Rotherham), 1x6 (Sheffield Wednesday), 5x2 (Results), 3 (Goodwillie), 5 (Wee

re: Results, Table and Chat (Week 5)

Many thanks to Frickley for sorting me out when I forgot - hope the plastic back gets better soon! ;-)

I half wish I'd not bothered but at least I'm back in my rightful place above Brin! Lol

re: Results, Table and Chat (Week 5)

Quote Originally Posted by TimeforAle
    Many thanks to Frickley for sorting me out when I forgot - hope the plastic back gets better soon! ;-)

I half wish I'd not bothered but at least I'm back in my rightful place above Brin! Lol
    Took yer 3 weeks to say that...