+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Surfing Saturday

re: Surfing Saturday

Yeah stan he really had a good voice didn't he. I'd forgotten about that track.Brings back a few memories...

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJazz64
    Another classic but car not surf JJ.
    Dont know why campo but my favourite line from a Beach Boys song is:

"She's got a competition clutch with the four on the floor
    And she purrs like a kitten till the lake pipes roar"[/quote]

That is a superb line JJ.

This has to be there finest hour. - view external link

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJazz64
    Yeah stan he really had a good voice didn't he. I'd forgotten about that track.Brings back a few memories...
    He did that.

Do you want to dance Jimmy? - view external link

Amazing harmonies on this one,Pete waterman said these guys were the blue print for every boy band ever since i believe him! - view external link

Yeah it's funny the Beach Boys divide people. It's classic Beach Boys stuff but not my favourite. I prefer the more up-tempo stuff that inspired bands like The Ramones - Little Deuce Coupe, Fun, Fun, Fun, etc - but that's me

Songs like this, Good Vibrations, and Sloop John B are probably their finest hour, and are brilliant songs, but aren't the ones that hooked me into them - it was listening to The Ramones that got me into the Beach Boys strangely enough. Took me years to appreciate their finer stuff like this

Quote Originally Posted by Stan_van_nel
    He did that.

Do you want to dance Jimmy? [/quote]

You askin'?

Stop it stan before we descend into a Liver Birds/1970's comedy thread

As I put on a post further up it was this band that got me into the Beach Boys!!!! - view external link

A few years ago I actually put their Greatest Hits CD in a Charity Bag

Still like a few tho

Quote Originally Posted by campo21
    Amazing harmonies on this one,Pete waterman said these guys were the blue print for every boy band ever since i believe him!
    Yeah and you can just imagine them turning up on one of today's "talent" shows and some fkin Z-list celebrity saying "it's a no from me"

Here's the musical genius - view external link

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)