+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bobby Zamora- Is it true?

Bobby Zamora- Is it true?

Most Forest fans wearing Bobby Zamora masks got more action with their partners wearing the masks than without? I can believe it as I saw a selection of you spotty Herbert's and geriatrics in the Trent End on the TV.

Funny enough whenever I've driven through Clifton, most young girls are heavily pregnant, pushing prams and their boyfriends are wearing Andy Cole masks. At least that's what it looks like anyway ...

re: Bobby Zamora- Is it true?

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Briscoe
    Most Forest fans wearing Bobby Zamora masks got more action with their partners wearing the masks than without? I can believe it as I saw a selection of you spotty Herbert's and geriatrics in the Trent End on the TV.

Funny enough whenever I've driven through Clifton, most young girls are heavily pregnant, pushing prams and their boyfriends are wearing Andy Cole masks. At least that's what it looks like anyway ...
    Why are you driving through Clifton looking at young girls?theres a for that sort of person!

Our resident 'welcomer' Es***red is looking forward to having many a 'fun time' with you. So I'll leave him to entertain you with a reply.

Btw he works in sewers and deals with turds, so getting along with you, Erica, should be a 'piece of turd.'

(NB: you'll have to excuse me calling you Erica, you keep reminding of the darts player but in the feminine form. I heard you were quite a looker in your day, with matching dress and lipstick, making lots of Rams go weak at the joints )

For somone in exile in Hong Kong, Clifton is obviously a BA stop off point? :/

How is Mrs Briscoe, King Kong or is it Ting Tong?

(Fuel on the fire, with a dollop of unleaded)

I heard he only flies Virgin.

He's never actually seen one and is hoping he might get lucky.

Btw he works in sewers and deals with turds,

Saying that i bumped into some turd while walking in London i think he's an ex darts player

Was that it? Was that the comeback?

Hate to say it lads but me being over here raises the IQ of both the DCM and NFM boards!

Hate to say it lads but me being over here raises the IQ of both the DCM and NFM boards!
    Yearh baaaaaaaaaaaaby, do it baaaaaaby, gimme some more baaaaby - view external link

Whatever, but I see you only post in drips and drabs on both boards, rumours are Mrs Bristoe only allows you a few minutes on the computer each day.

Been a bit busy this week. HK, Mumbai, HK and Sydney in 5 days. I'm knackered and just haven't had a chance to log on to be honest. I've a week's holiday now so you'll be seeing some late night posts from me as I'm with my folks in Sydney this week.

I'm going to start by 'profiling" the Forest mad posters. Brace yourselves, this is going to be weird. Based on your past posts, I'm going to start a thread that describes who you are, what you do for a living and what you like.

I'm fairly convinced Romanis is Graham Norton and Tricky is Lily Savage so as you can see I'm off to a flying start. Watch this space ...!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast