+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TOTALY UNEXEPTABLE FREEDMAN

TOTALY UNEXEPTABLE FREEDMAN

Today I was close to tears I know that sounds dramatic but I was.The performance in the second half was not exeptable there was no team shape players not wanting the ball.Players that did receive the ball didn't know what to do with it.For me these players do not want to play for freedman,and maybe not even bwfc.Chungy ducked two challenges not that he was on his own with that policy.Derby in second half just did what they wanted and totally outplayed a disorganised and disinterested group of players.There was no closing down,no effort or fight,no passion it was appaling.Im not going again till freedman is removed.at about half six outside main entrance there was about 50 people don't no if they were protesters or what they were doing.(

re: TOTALY UNEXEPTABLE FREEDMAN

Quote Originally Posted by Whatsmore
    Today I was close to tears I know that sounds dramatic but I was.The performance in the second half was not exeptable there was no team shape players not wanting the ball.Players that did receive the ball didn't know what to do with it.For me these players do not want to play for freedman,and maybe not even bwfc.Chungy ducked two challenges not that he was on his own with that policy.Derby in second half just did what they wanted and totally outplayed a disorganised and disinterested group of players.There was no closing down,no effort or fight,no passion it was appaling.Im not going again till freedman is removed.at about half six outside main entrance there was about 50 people don't no if they were protesters or what they were doing.(
    I heard those 50 fans were shouting Gartside out!

Like I said in another thread it's the way we completely threw the towel in at 2-0 that infuriated me most. Everything we did was so sluggish, anybody would have thought we were 4-0 down with 5 minutes left. There was still 30+ minutes on the clock and they weren't even slightly interested in giving it a go.

What about maybe giving us credit for playing well?

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimeram
    Mate every team we play at home plays well because we let them. That isn't to say you aren't a good side but can I suggest you don't come on here looking for plaudits right now because I suspect you will be given short shrift.

Well you have a point you do deserve credit especialy both your fullbacks I though were exceptional,your whole team were very good.But you must admit in the second half it was like you were playing a pub team there was no resistance from us you didn't need to break sweat.Though you played very well and I don't want to take anything away from your team,but our second half performance,barnet would have beaten us.

You had nothing to play against today we were like a bunch of cardboard cutouts!

Sheffield Wednesday battered us, Middlesbrough did, Rotherham battered us for 60 minutes and if the ball had gone in when they hit the post , well we know what would have happened. Even Bury did for 85 minutes.

Derby did the same so that really is nothing to brag about, we have the worst team since 1988 and at least that crap team put in effort.

Quote Originally Posted by gallopingchip
    Mate every team we play at home plays well because we let them. That isn't to say you aren't a good side but can I suggest you don't come on here looking for plaudits right now because I suspect you will be given short shrift.[/quote]chip they did play well derby and I think credit were its due.but we made it so easy for them it was unbelievable,im still in shock I think.I know I cant have a drink tonight or I may start smashing the house up.

You were phenomenal. Played some of the best football I've seen at this level.

You have to bare in mind, teams coming to the Macron and completely dominating has become a given. Sorry if it comes across disrespectful.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)