+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tuesday Night is massive

Tuesday Night is massive

Well the players have got to show passion, fight, heart and belief which has sadly been lacking in most of the performances this season.

I honestly believe the players are playing to keep Steve Davis as manager. Another defeat and I think he will be sacked.

If Davis is sacked then I hope the club have a lined up replacement, who is ready to take over. Otherwise we could have a month of a caretaker and a further month for the new manager to assess squad and find out what is required. Realistically that means it could be Nov/Dec before any real changes. By then it may be too late to prevent relegation. This could be the same scenario if we stuck with Steve and Neil. It a dammed if we do change and dammed if we don't situation.

Tuesday is going to be a defining day in our history one way or the other. Last chance for everyone to step up.

re: Tuesday Night is massive

Quote Originally Posted by AlexonTour
    Well the players have got to show passion, fight, heart and belief which has sadly been lacking in most of the performances this season.

I honestly believe the players are playing to keep Steve Davis as manager. Another defeat and I think he will be sacked.

If Davis is sacked then I hope the club have a lined up replacement, who is ready to take over. Otherwise we could have a month of a caretaker and a further month for the new manager to assess squad and find out what is required. Realistically that means it could be Nov/Dec before any real changes. By then it may be too late to prevent relegation. This could be the same scenario if we stuck with Steve and Neil. It a dammed if we do change and dammed if we don't situation.

Tuesday is going to be a defining day in our history one way or the other. Last chance for everyone to step up.
    I just hope that Neil Baker does not pop up on Radio Stoke and say that this is not a "must

re: Tuesday Night is massive

Your Right but your forgetting One Thing,Crewe have always coped with Failure its Success they can not cope with!!