+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Po**ey Debts

re: Po**ey Debts

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtyweasel
    The Trust owns 51% of the shares - so I guess the other 51% must be with the HNW's.

Is that a fact.[/quote]

According to the Beeb - yep. What you got to back your numbers up with?

What the Beeb actually said was, "The PST owns just under 51% of the club". By my reckoning, and those that have waved goodbye to their hard earned cash, that makes the PST's share 48%.

I suggest you enjoy the fact it's still 48%, as your LNW's will be doing all they can to further dilute it as time goes on.

Community owned

Quote Originally Posted by chiswickmart
    The Trust owns 51% of the shares - so I guess the other 51% must be with the HNW's.

Is that a fact.[/quote]

According to the Beeb - yep. What you got to back your numbers up with?[/quote]

Pompey maths is astoundingly simple. So simple Mathematics Professor's are crying into their PHD's.

I wonder if he'll question Ashley on his maths, or ask for further evidence to back up my claims

Community owned - view external link

Silverware

Pompey 5
    Little 'feeder' Southampton 1

Says it all! (i didn't include the Dulux bristle pot trophy or whatever you call it to save your embarrassement)

Wrong again Tarquin!!

Thick deluded obsessed skate mug!

Quote Originally Posted by simondenmead
    Silverware

Pompey 5
    Little 'feeder' Southampton 1

Says it all! (i didn't include the Dulux bristle pot trophy or whatever you call it to save your embarrassement)

Quite what the po**ey equivalent of Godwin's law has to do with this thread I've no idea?

Re-baiting

whoosh
    Lets catch a Lets Bum fish next

Quote Originally Posted by simondenmead
    Re-baiting

whoosh
    Lets catch a Lets Bum fish next

I do believe we have a winner.

Skate rule number two: If being made to look utterly retarded resort to talking about fish or bait.

I'm beginning to think you and Jism are one of the same.

[quote="Dirtyweasel". By my reckoning, and those that have waved goodbye to their hard earned cash, that makes the PST's share 48%.

I suggest you enjoy the fact it's still 48%, as your LNW's will be doing all they can to further dilute it as time goes on.

Community owned [/quote]

I had not read Allen's article, although love the fact you're reading The News. Based on the Beeb, my facts were correct, but I did suggest they were never that trustworthy. Happy to accept otherwise.

Still, the funniest thing on this thread is Jack doing his "Go on Dad, hit him" impression.

And it still doesn't hide the fact that we are now debt free and can start moving forward...which is what really concerns you.

Remember, last time we were in Division 4, we won a whole load of things before you did (assuming you count the Paintpot as anything). Can't see why it should be any different this

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast