+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Po**ey Debts

Po**ey Debts

I see our GLCT'ing neighbours are busy congratulating themselves on clearing all outstanding debts?

Does anyone know what has actually been paid, compared to the original debts?

re: Po**ey Debts

I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if they undercut their obligations (or "reached agreements", as they'll no doubt call it) as that's the ploppy way.

If not then fair do's, quite frankly.

Is the collective backslapping because they have [allegedly] satisfied the settlement agreements that were whittled down to considerably less than was actually owed ? Presumably, these are the same 'debts' that were covered in full by the parachute payments but, for reasons unknown, were deferred for 40 months by the PDT ?

So they've used they cash they've had for a while for 'early' settlement of a debt they chose to defer - hardly worthy of gratuitous self-congratulation, if I'm honest.

Still, no doubt it'll all be lapped up by the gullible few.

And, as Brockers suggests, what odds on the original settlement agreements having been re-negotiated because of 'early settlement', I wonder.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtyweasel
    I see our GLCT'ing neighbours are busy congratulating themselves on clearing all outstanding debts?

Does anyone know what has actually been paid, compared to the original debts?
    All outstanding debts? That'll be £130m (ish) - well done

They have seem to have got away with a far lot more compared to other clubs forced to the wall for minute debts compared to them. Hopefully Karma will have an affect in the not to distance future.

Quote Originally Posted by Grannie64
    They have seem to have got away with a far lot more compared to other clubs forced to the wall for minute debts compared to them. Hopefully Karma will have an affect in the not to distance future.
    It already has. The lunatics are running the asylum.

Debt or no debt, they're still BELLENDS.

So if they're a community owned club, with the LNW investors holding 52% of the shares, I'm guessing the Trust own the other 52%???

The Trust owns 51% of the shares - so I guess the other 51% must be with the HNW's.

Not according to Jim*.

* yeah, I know.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast