+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ****Team v Notts County****

****Team v Notts County****

SD team selection hasn't exactly been the best so what would you pick for Tuesday?

------------Garratt -----------
    Toots-Tate-Ray-Guthrie

Waters-Grant-Nolan-Brandy

----------Oliver-Haber--------

re: ****Team v Notts County****

Quote Originally Posted by Ryancrewefan4ever
    SD team selection hasn't exactly been the best so what would you pick for Tuesday?

------------Garratt -----------
    Toots-Tate-Ray-Guthrie

Waters-Grant-Nolan-Brandy

----------Oliver-Haber--------

Brandy was considered only 50-50 for the game against Notts (as at the weekend). Play him with those dodgy calf muscles and we could be a player down before the first half is out.

I don't mind who he puts out on Tuesday night, provided that he has learned his lesson about the useless loan additions. If he plays Ness (5 league starts already) and Leigh, then I am off home early.

Waters has to start. What is the betting that SD gives him a rest (saying that he is tired)? Get that Inman fellow earning his corn. Give him a kick up the proverbial backside and make him play to his undoubted abilities. What about the new midfielder from Huddersfield? Atkinson has only started once in the league this season. Saunders has

Anyone wishing to see the youngsters thrown in at the deep end, is likely to be disappointed.
    Steve Davis has told the club’s official web-site that it isn’t the time to blood youngsters George Cooper, Callum Saunders and James Jones into his starting XI.

No Ness, no Leigh please. Prefer a bench with

Yes well if brandy isn't fit enough then play Inman, and put cooper on if inmans attitude isn't good enough

I can't understand SD thinking when we played port vale we kept a clean sheet then for the next match he does not keep the same side he leaves Duggy out since then we have let 10 goals what is that all about.

---------Garrett-----------
    Toots - Tate - Ray - Guthrie
    Atkinson - Grant - Inman - Brandy
    - Waters -
    - Haber -

crewe 2-Notts 1

Quote Originally Posted by NewtoCrewe
    ---------Garrett-----------
    Toots - Tate - Ray - Guthrie
    Atkinson - Grant - Inman - Brandy
    - Waters -
    - Haber -

crewe 2-Notts 1
    Ditto team for me plus Crewe two County one too.

Every time Ness has played we've lost? (does his loan agreement from Stoke say he HAS to play if he isn't injured?). This doesn't seem to apply to Leigh from Man City.
    After each of the two wins this season, we've changed the team line-up and not won: lost to barnsley at home and drew at Yeovil).
    As another poster has said, the Turton-Nolan-Grant midfield seems, statistically, our best bet fitting-in 3 others ahead of them: Haber, Waters, Oliver?

Garrett
    Tootle Ray Tate Guthrie
    Nolan Turton Grant Waters
    Haber Oliver (though I'd give Saunders a go)

Crewe Alexandra 5 Notts County 2

Quote Originally Posted by KennyLuntsFanClub
    Every time Ness has played we've lost? (does his loan agreement from Stoke say he HAS to play if he isn't injured?).

Shades of Rhys Taylor?
    Hope not!

He's a waste of space.
    Get rid.

Grant/Turton/Nolan for me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast