+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Derby Mad infighting

re: Derby Mad infighting

Quote Originally Posted by nickyd63
    I'm having a good laugh at the folk on DCM at the moment, i'd love to comment at it to stir the pot and wind things up a bit more sheeeeeeep is one there throwing his toys out of the pram also the village idiot is having cheap shot digs back and posters are leaving by the bucket loads, eddie makes a come back and spends more time here than he does over there, Stenson gone because he can't do his infamous 'mind the gap' quote Triz seems to of gone with him since Forest's rise, they know deep down that Forest are on the up so they hide,Es***red don't hide no matter whatever happens
    The thing is Es*** what would you do if there was no Derby Mad board think you would be board sh**less [/quote]

You're correct Nicky. However, when the boots on the other foot, you guys have had a field day.
    Our two most disruptive idiots here are banned and this place has hardly suffered an argumen

I think Es*** should be allowed back . but im not a mod as long as he's sensible

Quote Originally Posted by southernram22
    I think Es*** should be allowed back . but im not a mod as long as he's sensible
    Unfortunately, you cannot be the village idiot and sensible, the two don't mix.

Es*** very nearly won village idiot of the year. He got to the final, but was the only one to show up, so showed too much intelligence.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    I'm having a good laugh at the folk on DCM at the moment, i'd love to comment at it to stir the pot and wind things up a bit more sheeeeeeep is one there throwing his toys out of the pram also the village idiot is having cheap shot digs back and posters are leaving by the bucket loads, eddie makes a come back and spends more time here than he does over there, Stenson gone because he can't do his infamous 'mind the gap' quote Triz seems to of gone with him since Forest's rise, they know deep down that Forest are on the up so they hide,Es***red don't hide no matter whatever happens
    The thing is Es*** what would you do if there was no Derby Mad board think you would be board sh**less [/quote]

You're correct Nicky. However, when the boots on the other foot, you guys have had a field day.
    Our two most disruptive idiots here are

Good lad, show our simpleton some kindness

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    You missed a bit Es***. Coventry sheep, getting all philosophical and can't even bring himself to be an adult and say Forest. As bad as the Pies really.
    Talking of which, there's EP bouncing around the boundary yelling, "look at me, look at me, let me in"

Kin hilarious, [/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by Polish_ForestMad
    Sliding like a good one,still unbeaten this far.
    Spurs 3 notts forrest 1

You must have the memory of a goldfish valet boy, just keep telling ya sen your unbeaten and one day it might come true

I would imagine polish means the league Stenson,

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam
    Spurs 3 notts forrest 1

You must have the memory of a goldfish valet boy, just keep telling ya sen your unbeaten and one day it might come true [/quote]
    My bad I thought the term slide was meant for a team losing a few games or not getting the results therefor sliding down the league.someone should of made that a bit clearer to me.not use to all these English terms.
    We are still unbeaten in the league (which you arnt) and it's the league that counts,especially when you look at the team we put out in the result you have mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Polish_ForestMad
    Spurs 3 notts forrest 1

You must have the memory of a goldfish valet boy, just keep telling ya sen your unbeaten and one day it might come true [/quote]
    My bad I thought the term slide was meant for a team losing a few games or not getting the results therefor sliding down the league.someone should of made that a bit clearer to me.not use to all these English terms.
    We are still unbeaten in the league (which you arnt) and it's the league that counts,especially when you look at the team we put out in the result you have mentioned.[/quote]

Now now Es***. We only made 9 changes not 11.
    Spurs only bought on 2 players costing £50 million between em. We messed up badly

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast