+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Derby Mad infighting

re: Derby Mad infighting

To all the wonderful Derby fans, to quote one of your own...

Mind the Gap.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    Sliding like a good one,still unbeaten this far.
    Spurs 3 notts forrest 1

You must have the memory of a goldfish valet boy, just keep telling ya sen your unbeaten and one day it might come true [/quote]
    My bad I thought the term slide was meant for a team losing a few games or not getting the results therefor sliding down the league.someone should of made that a bit clearer to me.not use to all these English terms.
    We are still unbeaten in the league (which you arnt) and it's the league that counts,especially when you look at the team we put out in the result you have mentioned.[/quote]

Now now Es***. We only made 9 changes not 11.
    Spurs only bought on 2 players costing £50 million between em. We messed up badly[/quote]

And your excuse for tonight is?

Quote Originally Posted by Polish_ForestMad
    I'm having a good laugh at the folk on DCM at the moment, i'd love to comment at it to stir the pot and wind things up a bit more sheeeeeeep is one there throwing his toys out of the pram also the village idiot is having cheap shot digs back and posters are leaving by the bucket loads, eddie makes a come back and spends more time here than he does over there, Stenson gone because he can't do his infamous 'mind the gap' quote Triz seems to of gone with him since Forest's rise, they know deep down that Forest are on the up so they hide,Es***red don't hide no matter whatever happens [/quote

To be fair Es*** you don't hide, whatever happens, however now that the great Forest

S
    L
    I
    D
    E

is beginning to gather momentum at which point will the village idiot on your board that is Polish Mad start thinking about hiding again?
    Why d

Quote Originally Posted by uysapie
    Sliding like a good one,still unbeaten this far.
    Spurs 3 notts forrest 1

You must have the memory of a goldfish valet boy, just keep telling ya sen your unbeaten and one day it might come true [/quote]
    My bad I thought the term slide was meant for a team losing a few games or not getting the results therefor sliding down the league.someone should of made that a bit clearer to me.not use to all these English terms.
    We are still unbeaten in the league (which you arnt) and it's the league that counts,especially when you look at the team we put out in the result you have mentioned.[/quote]

Now now Es***. We only made 9 changes not 11.
    Spurs only bought on 2 players costing £50 million between em. We messed up ba

[quote="HOODIE"]I'm having a good laugh at the folk on DCM at the moment, i'd love to comment at it to stir the pot and wind things up a bit more sheeeeeeep is one there throwing his toys out of the pram also the village idiot is having cheap shot digs back and posters are leaving by the bucket loads, eddie makes a come back and spends more time here than he does over there, Stenson gone because he can't do his infamous 'mind the gap' quote Triz seems to of gone with him since Forest's rise, they know deep down that Forest are on the up so they hide,Es***red don't hide no matter whatever happens [/quote

To be fair Es*** you don't hide, whatever happens, however now that the great Forest

S
    L
    I
    D
    E

is beginning to gather momentum at which point will the village idiot on your board that is Polish Mad start

[quote="Polish_ForestMad"]I'm having a good laugh at the folk on DCM at the moment, i'd love to comment at it to stir the pot and wind things up a bit more sheeeeeeep is one there throwing his toys out of the pram also the village idiot is having cheap shot digs back and posters are leaving by the bucket loads, eddie makes a come back and spends more time here than he does over there, Stenson gone because he can't do his infamous 'mind the gap' quote Triz seems to of gone with him since Forest's rise, they know deep down that Forest are on the up so they hide,Es***red don't hide no matter whatever happens [/quote

S
    L
    I
    D
    E

is beginning to gather momentum at which point will th

[quote="HOODIE"]I'm having a good laugh at the folk on DCM at the moment, i'd love to comment at it to stir the pot and wind things up a bit more sheeeeeeep is one there throwing his toys out of the pram also the village idiot is having cheap shot digs back and posters are leaving by the bucket loads, eddie makes a come back and spends more time here than he does over there, Stenson gone because he can't do his infamous 'mind the gap' quote Triz seems to of gone with him since Forest's rise, they know deep down that Forest are on the up so they hide,Es***red don't hide no matter whatever happens [/quote

S
    L
    I
    D
    E

is beginni

S
    L
    I
    D
    E

is beginni

[quote="Polish_ForestMad"]I'm having a good laugh at the folk on DCM at the moment, i'd love to comment at it to stir the pot and wind things up a bit more sheeeeeeep is one there throwing his toys out of the pram also the village idiot is having cheap shot digs back and posters are leaving by the bucket loads, eddie makes a come back and spends more time here than he does over there, Stenson gone because he can't do his infamous 'mind the gap' quote Triz seems to of gone with him since Forest's rise, they know deep down that Forest are on the up so they hide,Es***red don't hide no matter whatever happens [/quote

To be fair Es*** you don't hide, whatever happens, how

[quote="es***red52"]I'm having a good laugh at the folk on DCM at the moment, i'd love to comment at it to stir the pot and wind things up a bit more sheeeeeeep is one there throwing his toys out of the pram also the village idiot is having cheap shot digs back and posters are leaving by the bucket loads, eddie makes a come back and spends more time here than he does over there, Stenson gone because he can't do his infamous 'mind the gap' quote Triz seems to of gone with him since Forest's rise, they know deep down that Forest are on the up so they hide,Es***red don't hide no matter whatever happens [/quote

To be

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast