+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Derby Mad infighting

re: Derby Mad infighting

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    This board always gives people several chances and even goes out of it's way to unban posters, i don't see why other boards can't follow suit, DCM for example won't lift any bans but Romanis did, he didn't have to but he did out of kindness, it just shows the difference between the two groups of people really.
    I've been banned from the nuts board for about 2years.lol.they are mardy over on dcm.people make mistakes and learn from them so we give them a second chance.
    I was once banned on dcm for quoting something that chilli said (along the lines of he hoped someone would get run over on the way home from a game) that I thought was out of order.i got a red And a few weeks ban and chilli got a 1 hour cool off!

Quote Originally Posted by Polish_ForestMad
    This board always gives people several chances and even goes out of it's way to unban posters, i don't see why other boards can't follow suit, DCM for example won't lift any bans but Romanis did, he didn't have to but he did out of kindness, it just shows the difference between the two groups of people really.
    I've been banned from the nuts board for about 2years.lol.they are mardy over on dcm.people make mistakes and learn from them so we give them a second chance.
    I was once banned on dcm for quoting something that chilli said (along the lines of he hoped someone would get run over on the way home from a game) that I thought was out of order.i got a red And a few weeks ban and chilli got a 1 hour cool off![/quote]

Agreed, but like Romans says, home fans do get a bit more discretion. No matter how much our banned mates moan about it.
    Romans has been more than generous when h

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    NO NO NO NO NO!!

Not true I'm a bloody dictator who silences everyone, people are too afraid to post. Avatars are stolen identity theft style.

I am wrong for trying to get people to stop being disruptive, from being patronising, from acting like a court prosecutor - pinching just 1 line from someone else's reply and using that 1 line to demand an explanation. No need to see the whole post in context, take that I line out and you must provide answers to the demands made.
    I am wrong for calling someone in return, when he goes elsewhere and does it, I'm forbidden from doing the same thing.

I don't allow people an opi

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis
    Yes EP, you used to post and reply like 1961, witty with a touch of mild sarcasm, but you yourself said you changed from December last year and this year has been nothing but bile and patronising comments with an air of superiority. You want back here, post the way 1961 does, like you did, is that too much to ask?

Ok never mind, let's just ignore all these, I'll unban you today. You don't even reply to this. Pretend that you are a new user, and I'll do the same.

Let's see if you can post like you previously did. But I warn you if your 1st post or the first few is to write 1 long winded essay demanding replies for this and that, arguing about who's right or wrong, and the ban gets reinstated.

Firstly, when did I say my posting style has changed? I've repeatedly said it has stayed the same for one month short of a decade on here. It's the way my posts are viewed that has been changed, in other words the moderation of those post

Why don't we just draw a line under it all and lighten up?

Unlike you I don't bother storing old posts. I rely on memory and I can swear on Tricky's head that's precisely what you said.

Ok never mind forget it. You are back, end of story, no more talk about moderation or about you.

If you don't go arguing with me and generally abide by what you say you have been doing 9.5 years, fair enough. I'll even recluse myself.

I leave it to Bigus as planned or Tricky. They are the new Mods, they should set the concept of how they like the board run, and I'll only step in if really necessary or asked.

So go ask them or post whatever without raking up the past. I am far too busy these few days to start moderating all over again.
    In fact as a gesture, I'll take back all the snide remarks made about you above and apologise, if you are offended.

Quote Originally Posted by BigusDikus

I'm always "lightened up"! You'll probably make a decent mod BD as you seem more 'old school' than new. My advice would be that if you kill argument and an alternative view then you'll kill the board. It's your board, so it's up to you lot really. All I ask is that if I'm banned could people not continually keep referring to me, just forget I ever existed.

Sounds good to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis
    In fact as a gesture, I'll take back all the snide remarks made about you above and apologise, if you are offended.

Very gracious of you, but not needed. I've often said that if I ever got offended or upset by anything written about me on these boards I would log out and never log in again. I've got skin thicker than the average Forest fan.

10, 9, 8, 7...

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie

I'm always "lightened up"! You'll probably make a decent mod BD as you seem more 'old school' than new. My advice would be that if you kill argument and an alternative view then you'll kill the board. It's your board, so it's up to you lot really. All I ask is that if I'm banned could people not continually keep referring to me, just forget I ever existed.[/quote]

Priceless,

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast