+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Derby Mad infighting

re: Derby Mad infighting

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis
    I've got skin thicker than the average Forest fan

I'm sure you have being a County fan

Correct es***, but it's my skin that's thicker, whereas with you it's...

Jokes never seem funny when you have to explain them.[/quote] nice to see you back EP, where's the horse ? I think it's hilarious, disappearing avatar's, TTR lost his I was pissing myself for days In bits I was [/quote]

I didn't lose it. It was stolen.My civil rights were violated and theft. I'm taking it the European court of law for a breach of my human rights.
    I'm also torching a local Malaysian restaurant in revenge.[/quote]

Ok now you're Mod, you'll know exactly what I'm talking about.

I simply disabled your avatar, that's all. Just like EP's for example. No

That's kinda of a low blow.

I was an Insp not a PC like Dixon. Took me lots of hours of apple polishing and boot-licking and several other unprintable stuff to get that rank.

In fact it took so much effort that I hardly had any left to do real police work!

And now you relegate me back to Constable! Ok if you wanna be so cruel, go ahead, I'm going to go cry in the corner!

Of the Yard?

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    nice to see you back EP, where's the horse ? I think it's hilarious, disappearing avatar's, TTR lost his I was pissing myself for days In bits I was

Cheers es***, last time I looked my horse was still there. No wonder I've been walking funny. I only picked it as an avatar years ago to explain where the 'Elite' part of my username came from (Elite Racing Club).

You'll never believe this, but some used to think it was because I was arrogant and thought I was above other posters!!![/quote] oh the horse has returned, it was missing earlier, I may change my to Elite-Es*** got a ring to it that, [/quote]

The horse is called Mysilv--how sad is that--lol

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567