+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Derby Mad infighting

Derby Mad infighting

I'm having a good laugh at the folk on DCM at the moment, i'd love to comment at it to stir the pot and wind things up a bit more sheeeeeeep is one there throwing his toys out of the pram also the village idiot is having cheap shot digs back and posters are leaving by the bucket loads, eddie makes a come back and spends more time here than he does over there, Stenson gone because he can't do his infamous 'mind the gap' quote Triz seems to of gone with him since Forest's rise, they know deep down that Forest are on the up so they hide,Es***red don't hide no matter whatever happens

re: Derby Mad infighting

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    I'm having a good laugh at the folk on DCM at the moment, i'd love to comment at it to stir the pot and wind things up a bit more sheeeeeeep is one there throwing his toys out of the pram also the village idiot is having cheap shot digs back and posters are leaving by the bucket loads, eddie makes a come back and spends more time here than he does over there, Stenson gone because he can't do his infamous 'mind the gap' quote Triz seems to of gone with him since Forest's rise, they know deep down that Forest are on the up so they hide,Es***red don't hide no matter whatever happens
    To be fair Es*** you don't hide, whatever happens, however now that the great Forest

S
    L
    I
    D
    E

is beginning to gather momentum at which point will the village idiot on your board that is Polish Mad start thinking about hiding again?

Sorry HOoDIe i'm the village idiot not Polish

problem is Es*** you have romanis trying to get you unbanned and you promising to be good . then you start a thread like this? I back you and say lift your ban. romanis undid basies work for me. but try and be sensible oh forgot its Es*** ?

Quote Originally Posted by HOODIE
    To be fair Es*** you don't hide, whatever happens, however now that the great Forest

S
    L
    I
    D
    E

is beginning to gather momentum at which point will the village idiot on your board that is Polish Mad start thinking about hiding again?[/quote]
    Why don't you just ask me out on a date instead of acting lik

It's harmless fun southern see good side fella

You missed a bit Es***. Coventry sheep, getting all philosophical and can't even bring himself to be an adult and say Forest. As bad as the Pies really.
    Talking of which, there's EP bouncing around the boundary yelling, "look at me, look at me, let me in"

Kin hilarious,

Hahaha the poor sod. I thought he'd be delighted with his Soulmate now both are reunited and no longer have to put up with us here.

Maybe his partner is not giving him the requisite loving. He's also been trying to get my attention. Too bad I seldom entertain idiots. He can scream blue murder for all I care and call me a coward.

Hey that's very brave ain't it calling people cowards online. Very very brave.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis
    Hahaha the poor sod. I thought he'd be delighted with his Soulmate now both are reunited and no longer have to put up with us here.

Maybe his partner is not giving him the requisite loving. He's also been trying to get my attention. Too bad I seldom entertain idiots. He can scream blue murder for all I care and call me a coward.

Hey that's very brave ain't it calling people cowards online. Very very brave.

Romans, is there any chance of getting Castus back?
    Spoke to him last Saturday and what he got a global for was ridiculous.
    Top poster and funny as ****. He's actually a nice bloke as well. Very involved and passionate about pushing the lower bridgford.

The thing is Es*** what would you do if there was no Derby Mad board think you would be board sh**less

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast