+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Fulham Match Thread

re: Fulham Match Thread

It's just "fine margins" that we've lost tonight and I really cannot fault my players commitment. We're just not getting the rub of the green right now, but I honestly think we're not far away, we just need to be more clinical in the final third. Blah ****ing blah!

They won't sack him they will just see how much he can take before he walks!

Quote Originally Posted by campo21
    Yes JJ if Freedman and Gartside stay it will get a lot worse!!
    So true campo!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lord_hooray
    Freedman has managed us at the start of 2 league campaigns.

Last season he treated us to our worst start for 107 years, this season, he may yet give us our worst start ever.

Well done, that is some achievement, avoiding the sack that is
    I agree Lord he's been given time to get things sorted he really can't complain that Bolton have been impatient, far from it.

[quote="garyp1803" that we've lost tonight and I really cannot fault my players commitment. We're just not getting the rub of the green right now, but I honestly think we're not far away, we just need to be more clinical in the final third. Blah ****ing blah![/quot

We are very,very close to a win now that's another of his favourites!!!

Mason, Beckford, Mavies on

So finally he plays the team that should have started ffs!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJazz64
    Mason, Beckford, Mavies on

So finally he plays the team that should have started ffs!!!
    Yes JJ and it's to f****ng late now!!

Hope we lose 2-0, that was my prediction, could do with a few points in our prediction league. Just need Dougie to get his P45 tomorrow and job done!

No chance of winning so another Fulham goal gets me a decent haul of points in our league

This is a news flash!! Jimmy Phillips is now 6/4 for the Bolton job. Honest, check oddschecker out.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)