+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gartside, u spineless twt

Gartside, u spineless twt

Just seen the "like to thank DF for his efforts" shi te ... U fkin abandoned him and left him to face the wrath of all us bolton fans. U did fk all to support him, hid behind every fkin rock you could until the coast was clear. Shove your mutual consent up your ar se unless your prepared to use the same stance and clear your own fuc kin desk away. glad DF is away but your shady past and criminal financial abilities mean that our great club will no longer be a 1st choice for any manager worth his salt. Bitter sweet news for me, ED should have called a taxi for 2

1step forward for now but with ****side still breathing it will always mean 2 steps back...

Tosser !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

re: Gartside, u spineless twt

Ditto mate. I'm glad Dougie has gone, for whatever reasons he did not succeed at Bolton.

But lets all not forget the festering sore that is still at the helm. Not a word from him for months, has left Dougie to front it all himself. Coward.

He will make an horrendous appointment on the cheap. Just lets wait and see for the next cock up, because its the biggest decision he will have ever had to make. it really is make or break time for BWFC.

Some excellent points made there aberdeentrotter.

The big question for me has to be, why now?

It was clear a long time ago that the club was a shambles under Freedman.

We were bad enough last season when he had a few million to spend. Why would anybody think things would suddenly get better this season when the budget has been tightened?

This decision should have been made a long time ago. Well, the decision to appoint him shouldn't have been made in the first place.

[quote="aberdeentrotter" shi te ... U fkin abandoned him and left him to face the wrath of all us bolton fans. U did fk all to support him, hid behind every fkin rock you could until the coast was clear. Shove your mutual consent up your ar se unless your prepared to use the same stance and clear your own fuc kin desk away. glad DF is away but your shady past and criminal financial abilities mean that our great club will no longer be a 1st choice for any manager worth his salt. Bitter sweet news for me, ED should have called a taxi for 2

1step forward for now but with ****side still breathing it will always mean 2 steps back...

Tosser !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]fcking hell AT what a rant and absolutely spot on.post of the week.

We said after coyle left eric that the slimey one had to really get it right with his next appointment so ive no confidence whatsoever that he will avoid his 5th f uck up on the spin

Well... WTF if he was going to hide behind mutual consent he should have done it after 3 or 4 games instead of leaving until 1/4 of the games had gone.

My CEO is a Cherries fan and he has been giving me stick all week, believe it or not he was the 1 that sent me the text to say DF had gone !! **** week in the office, boss who takes the pish -- I just had to let loose.

Was going to end the post with " whatsmore lend me both barrels so I can give it to T watside"

You will get Paul Jewell

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimeram
    You will get Paul Jewell
    I hope we don't get Jewell he's another donkey!!

Lives in the area, looking for work, will be cheap and probably ticks all the boxes for Gartside

It will be Jewell

Paul Jewell

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)