+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Enoch Powell was right

re: Enoch Powell was right

The Muslim population in the UK is expanding quite a lot every year. Fact.

If I was in charge it wouldn't expand ,it would dramatically shrink in no time at all..

4.4% gents, sh1t yourselves all you want

My aunty lives in Nelson, and I agree it's a sh1thole, (but I've met muslim, athiest and christan scum there, but the majority of all groups are just people who want to live their lives without hassle). It's just a nobhead stands out more in the crowd.

Like I say, target the group and in my view, you work for IS.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo
    If I was in charge it wouldn't expand ,it would dramatically shrink in no time at all..
    The fellow with the funny little moustache picked on the wrong lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimeram
    The fellow with the funny little moustache picked on the wrong lot.[/quote]

You wouldn't say that if you had a large jewish population on your doorstep Rammy. History shows that no one wants to live next door to them

Quote Originally Posted by DanRrr
    The fellow with the funny little moustache picked on the wrong lot.[/quote]

You wouldn't say that if you had a large jewish population on your doorstep Rammy. History shows that no one wants to live next door to them [/quote]

That's another story, I would get rid of them as well..

I think this thread might get deleted when our mods have a look at it..

I have a feeling you may be right Alf

That said if it's read properly, it's a good debate. But it won't be. People just the words 'musim' and 'jewish', **** their pants and delete it. Can't discuss anything with the paranioa people hold these days. No doubt they will blame their paranoia on the Human Rights Act and say that made them do it and it should be replealed

The ones we should get rid of first are the scourge of society solicitors.. Paratsites beyond belief..

Interesting stuff and appreciate all that is being said the only criticsm is Dan replying with the word Bollox

I hate the word Bollox, and if I ever see the word Bollox again I will drop a ******* and oooo i forgot

BOLLOX

We are adults here and we all good at self moderating

We should not fear having an open dicussion

Your views are yours and because you share a forum doesn't mean others views are yours

So fek em I say free speach

FOR ALL

We cannot live in a society where we can not air our views

We tread on eggs shells around the ethnic minorities which in turn sends an awful message to them as well as us all

Carry-on

Alto will be proud

There is a need for a bit of caution.

If someone has something nasty written about him / her in a book or newspaper etc the prosecution can take place against the writer, the publisher and the owner of the business.

I believe that in the case of a legally actionable complaint about an internet post on FootyMad a prosecution can take place against the writer, possibly the Moderator, FootyMad and if FootyMad is owned by another company that company.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast